Welcome n Introduction

Options
Hi,
I'm Sanyam, born on 13th Oct. Many of friends are librans too (just a co-incidence).
Would you introduce yourself?
And create a new thread for any libra-specific discussion :bigsmile:

Replies

• HeaderAutumn
    HeaderAutumn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My name is Heather. Born Oct. 5th. Everytime I really get along with someone they end up saying they are Libra. This is the first group I have joined so I don't know how to start threads or anything...:flowerforyou:
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    im a libra october 2, im 20 years old and just had my first child she was born on sep 2 ironically
  • Veronika80
    Veronika80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a libra october 8 and just had my first child too! He was born on sept 29! :)

I am 31 years old...
  • Robeypa1
    Robeypa1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Paul, born October 2nd, 1959//
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining people. I know our birthdays have just gone by (few months). So it will be a a lot many months before we can wish each other. :laugh:
    So feel free to post any issues, personal or generic. Guess, only librans can understand librans! Isn't it? :bigsmile:
  • SanyamKaushik
    Options
    welcome all.
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    October 18 th. 56 yrs old. Typical libra -Idealist, romantic, indecisive,lazy, peace lover and maker. Love all things art and crafts, painting, crochet, love vintage and antique clothes and cars, gardening, my hammock,nature, waterfalls,Love pinterest , and did i mention procrastinator extraordinaire?
    and in love with love:heart::heart:
  • SanyamKaushik
    Options
    indecisive :D.... thats such a trait that people normally get pissed off with... but we librans... tend to look at both sides of the coin and weigh all the options carefully that its hard to be biased and take a decision. :laugh: