Thursday Challenge - Feb 9th

Options
MoonMyst3
MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
Hi Pin-Ups!

Since these daily challenges have been motivating me to work out again, I though I would add another one for those who are interested.

50 SIT UPS!!! You can do crunches, regular sit ups, heel taps or a combination of them all depending on your fitness level.

Good luck ladies!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I know this one is going to be hard for me. For whatever reason it is so hard for me to push myself when it cones to ab workouts. But, out with the old lazy me and in with the pin up.

I will not give myself peremission to quit when it gets hard. I can do this! :)
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ab's least favorite thing to do and of course what needs the most work. I meet with my trainer tomorrow and he loves to work my ab's so I'm guessing I have double duty tomorrow. I'm not going to count the work I do with him as my commitment here. Good thing I like the pain sore muscles.

Do good tomorrow everyone
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Tomorrow is my day off from the gym but I am seriously thinking about going anyways.
  • vonnikitty
    Options
    On it :) This is easy for me since I used to do 200 sit ups a day
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping this going, I'm loving these. I'm an early bird (well work makes me one), so I got in 2x25 crunches this AM. Challenge accepted and accomplished.

Abs are much easier for me then arms. :o)
  • MoniSunZ
    MoniSunZ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm In - I'll say 25 Situps and 25 Crunches ^_^
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :happy: Let you know how it went this evening after gym time.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yikes...least fav...but i will take the challenge...ohh lord give me strength...:laugh:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for the challange. I also need to do my jumping jacks from yesterday. I wasn't able to get my workout in last night so I'm defintily getting that in, the jumping jacks and these sit-ups.

Love this!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I got this! I normally do 300. And today is an abs day for me!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Cool, I'll add this to my non-documented daily challenges! (I secretly push for 100 jumping jacks every day and a few other basic exercises in addition to my workouts). Great idea.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    aye aye!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've got 30 down, I'll crank out the other 20 at home. Should've looked at this before I hit the gym at lunch. DOH!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I will do this for sure! Will get on it when I get home from work and before meeting up with the future MIL for dinner!
  • vonnikitty
    Options
    Job done, put it in with my other strength training workouts.
  • ljlewton
    Options
    Done! Thank you so much for posting this. I probably would not have done them otherwise.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Finished 50 crunches on the ball... phew! I also went 25 minutes on my elliptical today!! Hooray... I'm starting to get back in the swing of things!!

Great jobs ladies... abs can be a tough one. :happy:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Well i got my workout in, my jumping jacks from yesterday's challange and my situps today. Boy I'm beat!! LOL But it feels great!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    50 and done! Might go back and attempt the other challenges that I forgot to finish now. :embarassed:
  • Dorianlg
    Dorianlg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm so late coming to this. I'm on a train (for the next 18 hours) so I will figure out how I do some kind of leg lift/lower body crunch! Good job meeting the challenge guys!