February 10th, 2012

Options
Down to 151.0 even...not a huge loss, yet again, but I feel good about myself! =D

Replies

• myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yay good for you! i, on the other hand, gained 3 lbs. :sad:
  • Cassie5493
    Cassie5493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    oops... sorry im new to the group and made a date post also. :( How do I delete it? Also great job! A loss is better than a gain! I lost 3.1lbs
  • Cassie5493
    Cassie5493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Its okay just accept it and move forward! :)
  • missliss78
    missliss78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I joined last week, but am posting today finally.. I lost 5.8 lbs this week! I'm sure most of it was due to the stomach flu I had for 5 days though :|

Nice to meet you all!!
  • healthysuze
    Options
    Down 1.2 lbs from last Friday. I'll take it!

Good job everyone; keep the focus!
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    I was so dreading weighing in this morning because I had my "treat meal" last night, which was a whole lot of Indian food. But thanks to you guys I stepped on the scale and I am down 2 pounds! This makes me soooo happy! I have been getting a lot of compliments lately too, my friends telling me I look slimmer, so I knew something was happening. What should I do to keep this loss going? Any suggestions?
  • vzucco
    Options

Lisa you've been doing 30 day shred right? Measure yourself because I bet you those three pounds are not fat. Keep up the good work, girl!
  • vzucco
    Options
    Hey everyone! I joined last week, but am posting today finally.. I lost 5.8 lbs this week! I'm sure most of it was due to the stomach flu I had for 5 days though :|

Nice to meet you all!!

Wow! Almost six pounds in one week! Sorry about your stomach flu, hope you're feeling better!
  • vzucco
    Options
    Awesome job, everybody. I'm liking this group :D
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options

Lisa you've been doing 30 day shred right? Measure yourself because I bet you those three pounds are not fat. Keep up the good work, girl!

I agree with V! =)
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options
    oops... sorry im new to the group and made a date post also. :( How do I delete it? Also great job! A loss is better than a gain! I lost 3.1lbs

Wow, nice!
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options

Nice to meet you all!!

That's great, but I hope you are feeling better! Nice to meet you, too!
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options
    Down 1.2 lbs from last Friday. I'll take it!

Good job everyone; keep the focus!

That's excellent. I can't wait to lose a solid pound again, lol.
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options
    I was so dreading weighing in this morning because I had my "treat meal" last night, which was a whole lot of Indian food. But thanks to you guys I stepped on the scale and I am down 2 pounds! This makes me soooo happy! I have been getting a lot of compliments lately too, my friends telling me I look slimmer, so I knew something was happening. What should I do to keep this loss going? Any suggestions?

I'd like to know, too. I feel that I am reaching my plateau again...
  • vzucco
    Options

I'd like to know, too. I feel that I am reaching my plateau again...

How long did you plateau for before? I would really love to understand more about this phenomenon!
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options
    How long did you plateau for before? I would really love to understand more about this phenomenon!

Well, after my major weight loss back in 2006, I've fluctuated -/+ 20 lbs or so, just from not eating well or exercising and all that. But i haven't been under 148 since I was like...13, lol.
  • healthysuze
    Options

Fantastic! What did you do differently this past week, from the week before? Because it seemed to work!

Without know your particular situaiton, my general thoughts on keeping it going are: drink your water, avoid salt and artificial sweetners, keep carbs in check, lift some weights! You've got this! Something about seeing results is hugely motivating, right?!