GREEN TEAM - WEEK 6 CHALLENGE

Options
Jennycyr
Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
Hello Green Team Members!!

All 3 teams have decided to do the same challenge this week since we are at the HALFWAY MARK for our 12 Week Challenge. Please share with us what weight you started at 6 weeks ago and where you are now and let's see if we are still on track or if we need to work harder or if we are on track!!

If you are on track or better than on track please let us know what works best for you!

For me I started the challenge at 180 lbs with a goal weight of 165 lbs at the end of the challenge. I'm at 175 lbs! I definitely need to kick it up a knotch!!

Let's have a positive week!!

Jen

Replies

• carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 199 and I'm now at 187 and my goal weight for the next 6 weeks is 10 more lbs [177lbs]. I started january 3rd and was added the green team 11/2 weeks later. Good luck green team!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    My starting weight I think was 202 and I am now 192. I would like to lose another 10 pounds or so by the end of our challenge.I am happy that I am exercising more and counting calories - that is working well. I need to focus and not lose my momentum. I had a bit of a set back when I over exercised (tried a Jillian Michaels dvd) and it caused my fibromyalsia to flare up, and my migraines have been worse this week. I am going to stay true to my plan (even when in pain) and really try to think of ideas to try when I am feeling pain so that I am not tempted to go to food for comfort.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 167 and I'm down to 157. I want to get down to 153 I'm on track if I keep it up,
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing, you are all doing sooo great! That is an awesome motivation! It can be done!!

:smile:
  • tarmstrong916
    Options
    My starting weight was 245 and now I am down to 224.8!!! I'm so excited....but I want to get down to 175-185...
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    Hi team!! I started at 222.4 lbs :cry: and my 12 week goal is to get to 199.9 lbs :bigsmile: (one-derland!) ... Last weigh-in I was at 208 lbs, so I'm still on track :smile:

I'm leaving today for a two week business trip - and it is always on these trips that my diet and exercise routine falls apart ... I'm hoping it doesn't happen this time though - I think the next two weeks will decide whether I meet my goal
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I'm so late to the party with this! I've been using my app more than the website so I can't access the groups or forums :(

My start weight was 221 and my Goal is 200. I am currently at 206 so I only have 6lb to go!
    This is working for me because I can track what I'm eating and I have motivation, support and inspiration at my fingertips!

Thanks Everyone, I couldn't do it with you :)

Xx