Options
oneIT
oneIT Posts: 388 Member
All ideas are welcome!

Replies

• Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I swear I posted a topic and it disappeared. Suggestions? Does anyone but me have an annual DW pass?
  • sgraves06
    sgraves06 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have an annual Universal Pass... Other than that I am really not sure what there is to do in Orlando, I never really come that way.
  • Felidae_1981
    Options
    There is indoor skydiving, mini golf, real golf, water parks, theme parks, city parks, ... anything you can think of really...
  • oneIT
    Options
    I used to have a universal pass. Never had DW one. I think i still have a seaworld and aquatica pass though.

I would rather do something easy going and cheap though since there are only a few of us.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Something outdoorsy and inexpensive, then food and booze?
  • Felidae_1981
    Options
    I used to have a universal pass. Never had DW one. I think i still have a seaworld and aquatica pass though.

I would rather do something easy going and cheap though since there are only a few of us.

It's too cold for Aquatics... :-P

What in Orlando is inexpensive? H,m... Oh, I've gone canoeing at Wekiva Springs with some friends before. It was fun, but can be chilly in the am....
  • oneIT
    Options

It's too cold for Aquatics... :-P

What in Orlando is inexpensive? H,m... Oh, I've gone canoeing at Wekiva Springs with some friends before. It was fun, but can be chilly in the am....

I have always wanted to go and never have. I would wait till its warmer though.
  • Felidae_1981
    Options
    We went and had a big group planned like a year ago. Temps were nice but dropped over night, so the group of 10 turned into a group of 4, but we are badass!! :)
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'd go canoeing :)
  • nilreb
    nilreb Posts: 2
    Options
    I have passes to just about every park in town and I'd be more than trilled to meet up with people to do park walks, treasure hunts, or geocaching, and I love bike riding. I'm slow, but steady. :)