What to eat at the movies???

Options
It's date night were headed to the movies. What options do I have that I can enjoy and not stress about calories.

Replies

• amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Probably to late for this time but maybe next time bring your own popcorn. The 94% ones are around 25 calories a cup. But for tonight maybe twizzlera. Low calories just may have more sugars. Hope you enjoy movie night.
  • cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Almonds are a great snack
  • runfoodierun
    runfoodierun Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i get a tub of pre cut fruit. and a small chocolate item. the smell of popcorn will make you want to give in, but resist!
  • tiffastar
    tiffastar Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When I was 16 and working at a movie theater, women used to ask us to pop fresh popcorn without oil or butter or salt. I don't know if they'll accommodate that request now and there is the residue of the oil from the last batch of corn but it is better then nothing. God I love a good movie theater popcorn! :sad:
  • moms0211
    Options
    I love it too and I have to have it - it is just one of those things...so I just get a small and tell them no butter on it. Then I just try to be good with other choices the rest of the day. We can't give up everything or we will fail. We do have to treat ourselves once in a while just not everyday all day!! :)