great cookbooks at great prices

Options
hi i have found 3 great cookbooks wanted to share with all of you. i love cook books with lo fat and lo cal recipes and lots of pictures and simple recipes. there are three put out by taste of home diet comfort foods. you can find the older two on walmart.com the oldest one has been marked down to 6.98. several of us at work have bought these and some have bought several for gifts. the 2nd one has been marked down to 10.98 on the web site and the newest one is around 11.98. the newest one has a yellow cover on it. it is available in walmart now. it is cheaper if you order it off line and have it delivered to the store free of charge. these books are not just cookbooks they have all recipes that have been tried by the staff of taste of home that wrote these books. this staff has lost a total of 650 lbs together !! these books are about 2 to 3 inches thick and loaded with pictures and each recipe as all the calorie count ect info. for each recipe. the also have lots of other information to help you loose weight. very good books. have a good day

Replies

• calpollyana
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I have always avoided Taste of Home cookbooks because all the recipes look so delicious and "comforting" that I figured they would be high calorie and fattening. It's good to see that they are coming out with some healthier and yet still tasty selections.
    I like to watch the Biggest loser, although I am about 8 seasons behind. Has anyone tried any of their cookbooks, and what do you think of the recipes. Is it gimmicky or worthwhile?