WNY

Options
Where are all my Western New York friends? On a side note - does anyone go to Zumba in Buffalo area?

Replies

• starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I used to be in WNY - my family still is. About 15 min from Batavia (right between Roch. and Buff)
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    WNY here :-) I used to Zumba, but now my focus has shifted to distance running. It was a fun class though! What gym do you go to?
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WNY! I'm down in the Olean area. Sorry no Zumba, weight training, treadmill, eliptical. I have a son in Tonawanda, works at UB, lots of relatives in the Batavia area. Pleased to meet you - hi sufikitkat!
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    I go to Fitness19 in Lancaster. I go for cardio but need to learn the machines for some strength training. If I meet my -10 lb goal by year end, I may fish out for BAC and have classes and a little more variety. I like the cost at Fitness19 - but options are limited.
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    I used to be in WNY - my family still is. About 15 min from Batavia (right between Roch. and Buff)

I work in Batavia!! Small world isn't it. :)
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    haha for sure, I used to do a ton of community theater stuff in Batavia, we'd always hang out at sport of kings diner... (awful food, but open 24hrs)
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I recently left the BAC...not enough results from there! It's a good fit for most...but I needed to break out into a more challenging gym :-) Fitness 360 for me!
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    im in newfane - near lockport. moved here from rochester in august. ツ
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    I just moved to Cheektowaga (in October '11) from Dallas! I joined World Gym and so far I love it- I just hate that there is no women's sauna and it's always so busy.

By the way- I think I brought the "Warm" weather from Texas? Where is the winter? Not that I am looking forward to mountains of snow but I sure was expecting it!
  • mystilee
    mystilee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm between Rochester & Buffalo as well :) About 15 minutes from Lockport!
  • suitelady716
    Options
    Im in Amherst NY