Imbolc

AlysonBug
AlysonBug Posts: 67 Member
First I'd like to say have a wonderful Imbolc, my coven did our ritual last night and I have another one with our mother coven on The 4th. Last night was an amazing ritual, what are your plans for this sabbat?

Now since I have started dieting I have been bringing healthy vegetable trays to our rituals because most people don't bring something healthy. My issue is I'll be with them for 4-6 hours munching on veggies and a little bit of this and that trying to stay towards the healthy foods, but how am I suppose to put that in my diary? I didn't put anything in last night, I know I was under my goal but I can't properly put anything on it. Unless you guys have an idea...what would you do or do you do in this situation?

BB

Replies

• pixieofdoom
    pixieofdoom Posts: 356 Member
    I seem to recall that there is an option in the food lists for 'buffet food', not sure how accurate it would be though. Just keep a rough track and log as best you can I guess
  • Imbolc was a great Sabbat for us. Even though our coven didn't get to do a whole lot, Everyone had prior family comitments and all. I think bringing healthy food is a great idea. I have to start remembering to bring healthier foods too, one of my girls is turning vegan. She is stricktly Veggatarian right now. So here soon, no cake, and she's underaged so no wine. lol

I hope you had a great time!

BB