Options
kimistry35
kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
WHAT'S YOUR MOTIVATION

Replies

• kimistry35
    Options
    I HAD A REALITY CHECK THIS MORN AN HAD TO LEARN THAT you can never, ever, use weight loss to solve
    problems that are not related to your weight. At your goal weight or
    not, you still have to live with yourself and deal with your problems.
    You will still have the same husband, the same job, the same kids, and
    the same life. Losing weight is not a cure for life.Take care of your
    body. It's the only place you have to live.So i'm am thankful my husband having patience with me this morn.....
  • saididancer
    saididancer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Being able to look at myself in the mirror would be a good thing to achieve!
  • kay_bear52
    kay_bear52 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My why?
    I need to lose weight to come off these blood pressure meds. I don't want to be like the rest of my dads family with high blood pressure, diabetes and history of stroke.
    I also want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see. To love myself. It's a hard battle
  • saididancer
    saididancer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Exactly Kay!! To love what you see in the mirror would be fabulous!!
  • nFaith
    nFaith Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great question! Right now my motivation is the 94 flights of stairs I will climb (in two weeks to help fight lung disease) in honor of my Mother who passed away of congestive heart failure, asthma and emphysema. I will climb the stairs because by the grace of God I'm able. There are so many people who struggle to breathe let alone climb ONE flight of stairs... So, I’m motivated because I no longer WANT TO TAKE MY HEALTH FOR GRANTED! : )
  • cabannie
    Options
    My motivation is to improve my medical numbers - blood pressure, A1C, cholesterol, and triglycerides. My doctor told me that losing weight is the best way to make these health improvements.
  • chirichardson
    chirichardson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Living!!!
  • kimistry35
    Options
    Being able to look at myself in the mirror would be a good thing to achieve!

I KNOW THAT FEELIN
  • kimistry35
    Options
    My why?
    I need to lose weight to come off these blood pressure meds. I don't want to be like the rest of my dads family with high blood pressure, diabetes and history of stroke.
    I also want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see. To love myself. It's a hard battle

WELL WE WILL WORK TOGEATHER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE WORKOUT CHALLENGE TO KEEP YOU GOING AND SOON BE MED FREE...........
  • kimistry35
    Options
    Living!!!

AMEN TO THAT AN I LUV YOUR WEIGHTLOSS TICKER