OMG! The Evening Approaches

Options
I know tonight is going to be a struggle for me. HWOBH (Housewives of Beverly Hills) is coming on tonight and I love to munch on some chips and watch it. What to do, what to do!

Replies

• rseegert
    Options
    If you absolutely have to do something...I always get a life water from sobe. They are very sweet, but have no calories or artificial flavors, and it's sweetened with stevia (all natural sweetener). They are so delicious, and if I just sip them I can almost imagine I'm eating something sweet. If that doesn't help, I do sit ups or push ups whenever I want to eat something. I think we eat just becuase we're bored and if we do something else it'll make you feel better about not eating it and it'll help you work out more. I also have the hardest time not eating sweets and junk food when I'm watching tv. I'm a bored eater.
  • smcoulson
    Options
    YES! I'm right there with you! that's what i'll be watching tonight and i usually have a little meat and cheese tray with crackers and wine....I saved 350 calories for evening snacks so i'm either going to pre-portion my meat and cheese and go without crackers, or switch it up to dessert and have cheesecake flavored yogurt with a few vanilla wafers. :) Good luck! I hope the 3rd part of the reunion is a total blowout tonight! :explode: