AWW :(
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I will likely be in San Antonio. Any single peeps in the area are welcome to wine and dine with me there.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Boo! I'm in Austin and although it's not too far, I'm meeting with my friend at her house to eat chocolate and cry.

J/K!!! To eat chocolate and watch movies.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Boo! I'm in Austin and although it's not too far, I'm meeting with my friend at her house to eat chocolate and cry.

J/K!!! To eat chocolate and watch movies.

Why don't both of you come down? Or we can meet in New Braunsfelt (not sure of the spelling there)?
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I had plans for tomorrow night, but the guy is bailing yet again -___- Single is the way to go!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I had plans........celebrate a friends bday. Her bday is Feb. 14th but she got sick late Sunday night and hasn't recovered. she's also the type that wants to be left alone when sick. I'm the same way. I just wanna be left alone and sleep it off. so now no plans :frown:

woundedcupid.jpg
    stupid day.....:grumble:

going to the gym later. then just spend some quality time with my ex.........
    428244_10150583537099803_729074802_8770975_643084540_n.jpg
  • I have no one to spend it with so I'm just working a five hour shift, coming home, spending quality time with my elliptical and then eating dinner. After that sleeping. Can't think of anything else to do. But it's all I can do. Life of a wallflower lol jk
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Depending on what time I finish work, I may be at bootcamp this evening.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Today is just like any other for me. It would be lovely to have someone to do something with but in reality I have the best Valentine EVER. He has beautiful blue eyes, blonde hair, and stands all of 3 feet tall. lol But before some cuddling while watching Thomas, Cars, or Diego, I will be hitting the gym.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    My neighbor woke up to rose petals all over her car... &%$#!

Can I say... I'm bitter today... :sad:

But other than that... Happy Valentine's day everyone :heart: !
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I will be spending the evening at the gym.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    My neighbor woke up to rose petals all over her car... &%$#!

Can I say... I'm bitter today... :sad:

But other than that... Happy Valentine's day everyone :heart: !

Oh God.. :sad:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I woke up thinking about V-day and how every year, I'd get flowers, a card, hidden surprises (from the ex- who I realize only did that stuff because he "had" to, not from the heart), etc so I was getting a bit sad laying there in bed... then I said F THIS.. I turned on my 80's Pandora station, turned it as loud as I could and got out of bed dancing to Human League!! Hellz yeah!!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Spending the night with my 3 year old. After she goes to bed I'll probably have some wine and watch my shows
  • vegasaims
    Options
    I'm going to a sappy chick flick and dinner with all of my single friends. We are having a GALentine's Day.