Weigh in number 6!!

Options
How are we doing everyone?? I'm not weighing in until next month, but I hope everyone is feeling "on-track".

Replies

• Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amrup3yRT0TMdGRlWWJNRnowdm1WS3ZlVGN4MUZRenc&hl=en_US#gid=0

The spreadsheet for those who don't have it.

I lost 1.2kg/2.5lbs. 28.5kg/62.8lbs in total! 8.8lbs since January.
  • sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great! Loving the challenges. Down 7 pounds so far this year. Thanks so much for organizing this.
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    215.2 down 1.3 from last week.
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    updated the spreadsheet, completely forgot this week.

I was down 3 this week, I gained last week, so really it's like 1 pound lost, but I'm happy about it!

So in total I've lost 8.7 since the beginning of the year, my ticker is off a little bit. Does anyone know how to reset their starting weight in their MFP profile? It annoys me that my ticker is off, lol
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Down .8 for the week. Hoping this week is little more productive on the scale.
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options

I was down 3 this week, I gained last week, so really it's like 1 pound lost, but I'm happy about it!

So in total I've lost 8.7 since the beginning of the year, my ticker is off a little bit. Does anyone know how to reset their starting weight in their MFP profile? It annoys me that my ticker is off, lol

If you go in to where you enter your weight there is an option to "edit previous entries" Edit your very first one!
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great! Loving the challenges. Down 7 pounds so far this year. Thanks so much for organizing this.

You are welcome! I can't wait to get to onederland! Congrats on your losses so far!!
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options

If you go in to where you enter your weight there is an option to "edit previous entries" Edit your very first one!

Got it, thank you!
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I don't understand my weigh in this week. I gained 4 pounds! I have been working out a lot so I expected a good loss. Maybe next week!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Well 9.6lbs down total. I had a bit of a set back that was only a week but wow, the damage you can do in a week! Good luck everyone :-)