I'm in.

Options
I just received the DVD a few days ago. I had intended to start with a group that began on Feb 1, but I missed a whole week plus. Since then, I've been inconsistent even in the few days. So totally need to feel like I'm in with someone. Can't wait!

Replies

• rquin008
    Options
    awsome! ill be posting my weight and measurements when i get home tonight so we can all see our starting points :)
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Thank you for inviting me to your group.
    I am doing Ripped in 30. Today I will be doing week 2 day 4, that is if I get off the computer and do it :)
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Would love to join...I got mine last month and was doing great then just fell out of the groove...maybe this month I can move on to level 2....
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my DVD to arrive so will start on Friday, a bit behind most of you!
  • ItsMeGg
    Options
    Just got my DVD today I'm ready to start
  • jleighda
    Options
    Hello all,

I started yesterday 2/15. I just did my day 2 level 1 about 20 minutes ago. I am really excited to see how this goes :):) I am going to go post some measurments now!!
  • krocksa
    Options
    Hi All! I started on 2/16. I'm doing it on days I don't go to the gym, and not on my one rest day. I do 2 really hard circuit classes at the gym every week so I figure that counts! I've done 3 days of Level 1. So far i don't think it's too bad but I'm not ready for level 2. I'm also brand new to MFP and liking it so far! Will have to post measurements later.

Glad to join you - let's see how this goes! :happy: