RED TEAM WEEK 6 WEIGH-IN (02/14/2012)

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is time to weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all should know the drill by now! LOL!

Format is:

PW (Previous weight):
CW (Current weight):

GOOD LUCK RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***************** Also ......do not forget to check the RED TEAM WEEK 7 CHALLENGE to see who your partner is!!!!!*****

Have a GREAT week!!!

Pam:)

Replies

• dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 179.7
    CW: 178.0

Whoo - finally got below my week 5 and week 4 weights again (wk 3 was 177.1). The support from people on MPF have really made a difference to me deciding to get back on the wagon after a difficult week and a half so thanks to everyone for their positive messages. Looking forward to supporting my new partner this week too. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today x

:heart: :heart: :smile: Happy Valentines Day! Peace and Love to all teams and especially team Red! :smile: :heart: :heart:
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    PW 166
    CW 166

This is getting annoying now!
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 177.0
    CW: 173.6

Woohoo, I met my first mini goal. I wanted to make it below 175 by valentine's day! I started Jillian Michaels new program 'Body Revolution' last week. Think that maybe that was just the jolt my body needed.

Good luck Red team! Keep up the good work!

7820655.png
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 179.7
    CW: 178.0

Whoo - finally got below my week 5 and week 4 weights again (wk 3 was 177.1). The support from people on MPF have really made a difference to me deciding to get back on the wagon after a difficult week and a half so thanks to everyone for their positive messages. Looking forward to supporting my new partner this week too. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today x

:heart: :heart: :smile: Happy Valentines Day! Peace and Love to all teams and especially team Red! :smile: :heart: :heart:

Good job partner!! Looking forward to the coming week!!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentines everyone!!

PW: 182.3
    CW: 181.2

I'm getting back slowly but surely.
    Good luck Red!! Have a wonderful day!!
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    PW 166
    CW 166

Maybe try changing something up. I had two weeks where I hardly lost anything, and I decided to start working out harder and changing the way I eat by adding more fruits and veggies. Just a suggestion. Good luck and you can do it.
  • dancing_cat
    Options
    PW 166
    CW 166

Maybe try changing something up. I had two weeks where I hardly lost anything, and I decided to start working out harder and changing the way I eat by adding more fruits and veggies. Just a suggestion. Good luck and you can do it.

Seconded! Although its annoying at least you're still sticking to your goals not giving up. And you haven't gained either. You can do it!
  • dancing_cat
    Options
    Happy Valentines everyone!!

PW: 182.3
    CW: 181.2

I'm getting back slowly but surely.
    Good luck Red!! Have a wonderful day!!

Congratulations, over 2lbs in a week is really great. Well done for getting back on track :)
  • dancing_cat
    Options
    PW: 177.0
    CW: 173.6

Woohoo, I met my first mini goal. I wanted to make it below 175 by valentine's day! I started Jillian Michaels new program 'Body Revolution' last week. Think that maybe that was just the jolt my body needed.

Good luck Red team! Keep up the good work!

7820655.png

Wow! 3lbs in a single week is brillant. Well done and great work on getting to your Valentines day goal weight too with plenty of margin to spare too!
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    PW 150.5
    CW 153.0

:( I was really happy last week thinking I was finally going to see the 140's this week. We made a last minute plan to go to Vegas with the kids this weekend and I went off the deep end. It was too hard trying to find somewhere seperate than my family to eat and the places we did eat had NO diet menus, so I just said F it I'm cheating. And, it sure shows, 2.5 gain from those 2 days! wow

I have to try super hard this week. Sorry red team I won't let ya' down again!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    PW: 158
    CW: 154

FINALLY!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day Ladies!!

PW: 168
    CW: 166

I will happily take a two pound loss at this stage!! Now lord just help me stay away from those Valentines Day chocolates!!

Go RED!!

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    PW: 162

CW: 161

I am DETERMINED to get into the 150's this week!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    P.W. 157.1
    C.W. 155.6

With the weekend I had eating wise I would have thought I gained weight. I am soooo glad I lost instead!
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    PW: 170.2
    CW: 166.4
    I was super excited to see that number this morning, I haven't seen the 160's for a good 10 years.
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    PW: 158.4
    CW: 157.8

I am Carb Cycling to change things up. I haven't cheated and have been working my *kitten* off in the gym. So I am changing things up:) Hopefully I move for next week:grumble:
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    PW: 147.6
    CW: 147

Hmmm...worked out all week. I was usually under my calorie goal. No weight loss. Go figure.
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I know right?!
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pw: 174.5
    pw: 174

Weighed in yesterday morning and weighed 172 but not today. Not sure what happened but oh well hopefully I will see that number or even lower next week.
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    PW 166
    CW 166

Seconded! Although its annoying at least you're still sticking to your goals not giving up. And you haven't gained either. You can do it!

Thank you both. I'm going to eat more (tend to eat 1400 but burn at least 600 a day) and I'm cutting out crisps/chocolate to see if that helps - Fingers crossed!