GREEN TEAM WEEK 7 CHALLENGE

Options
Jennycyr
Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
Hello Team Mattes!!

Our challenge this week will be to be paired up with someone from our team in order to support and motivate each other. As the weeks are going by it is getting more difficult for some of us to stay focussed and motivated. The pair with the highest % of weight loss this week will be the WINNER so let's encourage and support each other.

Now that I have the list of our whole team, I will be sending friends request to the team mattes that I don't already have as a friend. Our Team Captain Carla is still recovering this week so since she will be away this week, I have left her out of the challenge. I am not sure if she will be back next week yet. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Here is the list of teams:

6MINI/BROMAX

CARRIELYNN62/JENNYCYR

KATHPEARCE/KKENNY0146

LIGHTENINGLYN/MARIAN723

MOMRELOADING/MTOURTILLOTT

NGWARAI/OLIEWORKOUT

PATTYARCHULET/RAVEN23UK

SDAILEY4/SLBAUER63

TERIHADDAD/TGUNK

TIDDLYJINX/VOLSHICK96

If you are paired up with someone that dropped the challenge this week, I will reassign you a partner. Good luck to you all!!

Jen

Replies

• Jennycyr
    Options
    We have lost 3 participants this week:

BROMAX
    MTOUTILLOTT
    PATTYARCHULETTA

Here is the NEW re-arranged PARTNER'S LIST:

6MINI/RAVEN23UK (NEW)

CARRIELYNN62/JENNYCYR (SAME)

KATHPEARCE/KKENNY0146 (SAME)

LIGHTENINGLYNN/MOMRELOADING (NEW)

NGWARAI/OKIEWORKOUT (SAME)

SDAILEY4/BAUER63 (SAME)

TERIHADDAD/TGUNK (SAME)

TIDDLYJINX/VOLSHICK96 (SAME)

THEDOMESTICHICK/MARIAN723 (NON-WORKOUT CHALLENGE)

Good luck to all partners & have a wonderful week!!

Thanks!
    Jen
  • bromax
    bromax Posts: 12
    Options
    Noooo.... I'm still here. I have just been busy with work but I weighed in already! :)
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    Pam compiled the weigh ins a little earlier by mistake (time different between Europe and North America).

Pattyarchuleta/Bromax will be partners this week. They are still on our team! :)