day one!

Options
Hi everyone well my name is Vicky and today is day one of the challenge i hope everyone is successful in there goals. today i for breakfast i had a special k protein shake which are pretty good you guys should try them. Ive already had 2 cups of water. I'm about to workout and for lunch i will be having a small chicken salad. For dinner i will make a grilled chicken with veggies and as my snack i will be eating a apple and working out once again... i will be checking my weight every wednesday .

Replies

• maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Mary and I do Zumba everyday of the week! Is this to lose 10 pounds in february? It says January. my starting weight is 212 pounds.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Made it! Did 60 minutes of Zumba although my goal was 70, but I did do 60 minutes of Pilates also. How is everyone else doing today?
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I missed day 1:frown: I Will start on 2/16:smile:
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I missed day 1:frown: I Will start on 2/16:smile:

Me too. Wish I saw this yesterday...
  • vleon090687
    Options
    Good job rmwinter.
  • MissySturgill
    MissySturgill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just bought Zumba 2 yesterday and did 10 mins last night...today I actually worked out twice and did 38 mins...good luck every1!!:smile:
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Day two....Got my Zumba in today, went to a class at the gym. Nice to work out in a group.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Day one for me-33mins

exercise.png
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i did 54 minutes and rolled my ankle on the last few steps. Ill ice it and wrap it tomorrow if I have to. Im doing this!