Need friends!

Options
Hi all,

I've rediscovered MFP recently but only lost interest in it last time as I have not been able to convince people I know to join up! So looking for some more MFP friends for the moral support. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just added you :)
  • tashalizzie
    tashalizzie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. xx
  • JayLow83
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3.5kg but almost gave up, need support to get back into counting calories
  • Tudrase
    Options
    :-D added you too!
  • kathycod
    kathycod Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll add you and if anyone else wants to add me please do! I need as much motivation as possible! Thank you.
  • Net2611
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :-)
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too, I am on every day :-)
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    and me :-)
  • JayLow83
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Now have a nice healthy stream of friend requests coming in and it is already helping with the motivation! Very helpful to see how others excercise and how they meet their calorie goals. I don't have loads to loose but thats my problem. I loose a couple of pounds and give up! This time I'm going to keep going until I reach my goal.
  • SmudgerSmithRhino
    Options
    Hi, been on MFP about a month and I find the calorie counter stops all the impulses to have one more chocolate! Feel free to add me. Done the hard bit, just got to keep it off now! But I do wish beer was calorie free!
  • sunnysweetpea
    sunnysweetpea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    And me. I have no friends. Sad times. Been properly using MFP for about 3 months now and I'm really happy with the results so far. I don't have too much more to lose so I figure it's going to start getting hard anytime soon x
  • mocha1975
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been on here since September 2011 (surprised iv lasted so long!). I log on everyday and have really made this a lifestyle change (lost 33lbs so far). I'm far from an expert I just do what works for me without compromising my all important social life!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Will add as I think more people means more pressure to be good !! Lol remembering if you eat and log the massive chocolate cake others will see HAHAHA. Thats my thinking anyway !
    Feel free to add x
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi
    I've added you. I'm from London, feel free to add me :)
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    New here too and on the friends add so please add me as I am timed out from added peeps

Good luck

Debs x
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Just added you :)

Im london based.