New, My first group.

Options
I was looking for a group I felt most "fit" me and happened upon this group. I have only eaten fish for over 22 years, I added dairy 11 yrs ago when I was pregnant and my Dr was concerned with my protein level. Most of the weight I have gained (40lbs) co-ensides with a medication that I started taking 4 years ago. I am here because I am lacking the encouragement to get moving! The 2 friends that I found on MFP do not log in on a regular basis, left several messages of encouragement and not a 1 reply back. So, just trying to find someone that will help me as much as I will help them! :)

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Please friend me if you wish, I would be happy to encourage you. I've been a pescatarian for 6 years, and I've lost 30 pounds using MFP. But, a cautionary note. I firmly believe that motivation comes from within. You have to be ready, you have to make the commitment to succeed, and be determined that when you falter (and we all do from time to time) that you'll get right back on the program. There are no shortcuts to success, it's a lot of hard work, and you can't quit if you want to succeed. If you're ready, I'm happy to encourage you on your journey.
  • squiggles409
    squiggles409 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! i log in daily!
  • kay1188
    kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I too have 40 lbs to lose which I gained during the course of my pregnancy... My little girl is 9 months old not and I am looking forward to getting back in my old Jeans....

I LOG ON DAILY... put in my food and exercise stats and would like to have ppl who not only log on regularly but make an effort to communicate... I am also a part of the group Weight-Loss Post Pregnancy...

Less us motivate each other to getting to a healthy weight, and feeling hottt
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi, new to this group too!

Since joining mfp and realising how much I needed to increase my protein I have gone from vegetarian to pescatarian!

I am on here every day and my diary is open I have around 30lb to lose, I am 37 & from the uk.