Eating ALL Weekly Allowance AND Activity Points

Options
So today is my weigh in day and this past week I ate ALL of my weekly points allowance AND ALL of the activity points that I had earned. Just had more going on this past week with having a four day weekend and it being Valentine's Day, but I hope I still lost something or at least stayed even.
Has anyone done this before and still lost weight? Just curious what other people's experience has been?
~Teresa~

Replies

• PINKBUTTERFLYxx
    Options
    Hey! Yippee another WW member! I only started last Wednesday and lots 2.5 pounds (so in my 2nd week now) but i ate all my extra points (49) and most of my activity points (think had about 6 what i didnt use) but saying that it was my first week and you lose more in first week then it can get harder so not sure if it will work again if i eat as much as i did with it being Valentinue day and having a girly night! LOL x
  • Hummingbird82
    Hummingbird82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    so apparently eating ALL my weekly allowand AND all my Activity Points Did not work for me!:( I gained back almost a pound! So gotta go back to just using my activity points if I get them and not using all the allowance since that seemed to work.
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When i was doing WW before finding MFP I was eating about half my weekly points and none of my exercise points and slowly losing.

MFP isn't working for me so well so I'm going back to WW and I think I'll just try what I was doing before. The few times I ate all my weeklies and exercise points I gained.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    morning.
    i too am trying to find the balance of exercise and take in. i exercise too much (people tell me that). i am a pincher when it comes to my points. i don't like going over my daily at all. but, on the weeks i am at the gym 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours 6 days a week i don't lose. so DH and i talked and i am eating back 1/2 my AP on that day i earn them. and throwing the rest away. i have my weeklies if i need extra points. this is the first week i am doing this so will see what happens. i earn earn over 20 when i do zumba and werq workouts in one night. that's allot to use.

if any one finds a balance that works for them. please share.