The Beast

Options
edorice
edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
I thought there would be more of a part for Gaston. What did you guys think of Rumple as The Beast?

Replies

• loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Loved this episode! I thought he did a great job as the beast.
  • edorice
    Options
    Could the chipped cup be his son?
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Could the chipped cup be his son?

I don't think the chipped cup is his son. I think it's just symbol of a love lost (Belle).

I had very mixed emotions regarding Gold during this episode though. First, I liked him, then I hated him when he kidnapped Frank. Then when they revealed why he was beating the crap out of Frank I understood and started liking him again. Well, at least feeling bad for him. I'm so glad they finally officially revealed that both Regina and Gold remember FTW and know what is going on though. And what happened the the Stranger? I want to know more about him and we still don't know who Dr. Whale was. I wonder if they will bring him back at some point.
  • edorice
    Options
    Aw! Ya see I was going to far with the chipped cup reference. You're right, it has to be a symbol of the lost love of Belle. He didn't think much of the dishes when she initially broke the cup. Duh, I was just going too far there!

The show has been doing a good job of tying up the story and having it make sense, so we'll get to know more about the stranger and hopefully soon.