Poll: TUESDAYS OR FRIDAYS?

Options
Pidders89
Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
Hey all,

Hope you are all ok and doing well.

Myself and Andrea have both said to eachother we prefered Friday weigh in's rather that Tuesdays and we were wondering if anyone feels the same.

Andrea has said if majority prefer going back to Friday's then we will so please say what you think:

Monkey- Friday
Andrea- Friday

Replies

• efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am going to stick with Fridays. I can't say that it worked wonders for me so far :laugh: but it seems to fit in with my "weekly cycle".
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am going to stick with the Tuesday weigh in. I am hoping that if I do decide to eat junk over the weekend and see a gain on Tuesday morning that it will help me to do better with my food choices the following weekend.
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Since I already switched to Tuesday, that is where I would like to stay. I didn't officially weigh in today and to go to next Friday without a weigh in for me is too long.
  • patsyanne
    Options
    I want to stick with Tuesday. I really guess individuals can weigh in either/ or but stick to the same all the time...It is really for ourselves...the prize is our own loss and if one thinks it will work best for them on Fri and another thinks Tues is best then each does their own thing...record on which ever day you use on the spreadsheet. Just my opinion!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I want to stick with Tuesday. I really guess individuals can weigh in either/ or but stick to the same all the time...It is really for ourselves...the prize is our own loss and if one thinks it will work best for them on Fri and another thinks Tues is best then each does their own thing...record on which ever day you use on the spreadsheet. Just my opinion!!!

I think this is what we ae going to have to do to be honest
  • Charlene_91
    Options

I think this is what we ae going to have to do to be honest

Yes i agree. Personally i prefer Friday.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I will keep weighing on Tues as well
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am gonna weigh in on a Friday and I'll put on the spreadsheet on a tuesday but I'll change my weight on the Friday.. Does that make sense xxx
  • patsyanne
    Options
    Makes absolute sense to me...whatever works for each person...but I think we need to stick to one or the other and not go back and forth depending on which day the scale looks best...only hurting ourself. maybe you could just put week 1...2..instead of a date ...then mark 1/4done...1/2 done so we are aware of where we are at in the challenge...
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I like Fridays also...Weighed in this morning...Was down a bit. Going to stick with Fridays.
  • loischapman
    Options
    weekends are tough for me...Tuesdays i don't think would really make me keep to it any better on the weekend. but what ever the consensus count me in as for now i will weigh in on Tuesday and then possibly Friday too!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Makes absolute sense to me...whatever works for each person...but I think we need to stick to one or the other and not go back and forth depending on which day the scale looks best...only hurting ourself. maybe you could just put week 1...2..instead of a date ...then mark 1/4done...1/2 done so we are aware of where we are at in the challenge...
    GReat idea...
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I liked Fridays... more time for damage control after the weekends LMBO! :laugh:

seriously, I'll probably "peek" on Tuesdays, but then "officially" weigh-in on Fridays like before. :wink:

As long as everyone weighs in at least once a week, things should work out just fine. :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!! :happy:
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    GReat idea...

I also agree... just a "weekly-weigh-in" should work for everybody :happy:
  • loischapman
    Options
    love this!!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I am gonna weigh in on a Friday and I'll put on the spreadsheet on a tuesday but I'll change my weight on the Friday.. Does that make sense xxx

Makes perfect sense im gunna do that too :) xxx
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I prefer Fridays. I said at the beginning I would do Fridays anyway as I never have a good weekend so I wouldn't see any loss on a Tuesday. :)