New Week 2/10/12!

Options
AlwaysAnn
AlwaysAnn Posts: 116 Member
Alright... double checking... yep, got the correct date this time! Here are this week's songs:

Baby One More Time by The Girly Team (difficulty 2, Sweat 2)
Forget You by Cee Lo Green (difficulty 2, Sweat 2)
Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind & Fire (difficulty 2, sweat 2)

Happy Dancing everyone and remember to post your scores at least twice to qualify for most improved!

Replies

• ErinsAvon
    ErinsAvon Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new, but not new to JD3, not sure why my scores are so low today... Seems like my remotes are not reading to the Wii right... Grr.
    Baby One More Time by The Girly Team =6171
    Forget You by Cee Lo Green =6086
    Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind & Fire =8593

Hope I am posting right, ans playing correctly. :)
  • AlwaysAnn
    Options
    Hi I am new, but not new to JD3, not sure why my scores are so low today... Seems like my remotes are not reading to the Wii right... Grr.

Hope I am posting right, ans playing correctly. :)

Welcome! Yep, just play the game and post your scores for the weekly songs for each day you play them. We also have a thread on how we play here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/401506-how-we-play-the-guidelines

I have that problem with my wii remote sometimes too. Usually when that happens I find the remote's batteries are low or I need to adjust the wii remote sensitivity.

Happy dancing! :)
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Baby One More Time by The Girly Team - 9,090
    Forget You by Cee Lo Green - 10,830
    Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind & Fire - 9,374
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    OK scores...my energy has been so low lately

Baby One More Time by The Girly Team -9,040
    Forget You by Cee Lo Green - 10,249
    Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind & Fire - 8,247
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Here are my scores from Today:

Baby One More Time by The Girly Team ~ 10,362
    Forget You by Cee Lo Green~ 9989
    Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind & Fire~ 11,176
  • twotrac
    Options
    I want to get in on this! - just got JD3 for xmas and its collecting dust!!, what difficulty level do you use?
  • ErinsAvon
    Options
    There is no difficulty level, you just do the songs and keep track of your scores, right now we are Starting on Thursdays, add your starting score the first day you do the song(or Fridays if poster is across the pond) and we end on Thursdays, so we will be posting final scores today, make sure to put a final song score. I am new also, but I am guessing this is how they do it from the instructions on the front page.
  • ErinsAvon
    Options

Final
    Baby One More Time, by The Girly Team = 9611
    Forget You, by Cee Lo Green =9347 After playing these two songs all week, I realized i just suck, nothing wrong with my remotes :(
    Boogie Wonderland, by Earth, Wind & Fire =9580
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Baby One More Time: 3,462
    Forget You: 4,341
    Boogie Wonderland: 4,844
  • AlwaysAnn
    Options
    I want to get in on this! - just got JD3 for xmas and its collecting dust!!, what difficulty level do you use?

Welcome! I'm guessing you have the Xbox edition? I'm not sure if we really have anything that says what difficulty level we play by, so my best guess is just play which difficulty you like. :) Just a note: The wii edition doesn't have that, since it only tracks the remote.
  • AlwaysAnn
    Options
    The winners this week are...... CandiceLeeAnn (highest) & ErinsAvon (most improved) Congrats!!

New songs coming soon :)
  • twotrac
    Options
    Congrats Candice and Erin. I have to move faster, I just danced the first time today! I know its to late but I have to tell somebody Lol: Baby one more time: 6992 - Forget you:5742 Boogie wonderland:6447. Nothing special but its a start Lol Ready to jump in with both feet next week
  • ErinsAvon
    Options
    That's great. Trust me when I first started I was a whole lot slower than that, it is all about timing. You will get the hang it it real quick.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Congrats Candice and Erin. I have to move faster, I just danced the first time today! I know its to late but I have to tell somebody Lol: Baby one more time: 6992 - Forget you:5742 Boogie wonderland:6447. Nothing special but its a start Lol Ready to jump in with both feet next week

Good Job! See you on next weeks thread :smile: