D1-L1 outcome

Options
sooooo honestly i almost DIED! hehehe
:noway:

This is where i now notice how out of shape i am! I was feeling th burn during WARMUP!!!!:grumble: Am i the onyl one?? I had trouble with the "*kitten* kick" running part of it, not sure why but i just couldnt get my legs to do it. The jumping jacks kill me but i push through them. For some reason i struggle more with the cardio than i do with the weigh and ab portion of it. I was able to complete the entire video as i would have liked but i am making a short term goal for myself to be able to complete the entire video by day 7.

I am a bit sore this morning, mostly my chest and abs, I will be going at D2-L1 a little later...hopefully i dont DIE! :laugh: lol ill let you know how that goes...

How was everyone else's D1-L1??

::EDIT::

since i didnt get a chance to post my starting measurements earlier, here they are!

R Arm- 17
L Arm- 17
Waist - 51
Hips - 56 1/2
R thigh - 32
L thigh - 32
R & L calf - 18 1/2

Replies

• JLWilson27
    Options
    I just started mine today. I had already done 45 minutes of Zumba and an hour and a half of Wii Fit Plus so I was pretty warmed up to begin with. However, I QUICKLY noticed the soreness setting in for muscles that I had apparently not worked yet!

I am really looking forward to it getting easier and easier (hopefully) as the time goes on.

Right now Jillian is on my list with Tony Horton ... we will see if that changes in 30 days! LOL
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I struggled with the pushups and the side to side move where you bring your weights up to eye level. My arms and abs were sore after day 1 but it is Day 4 for me today and I am pleased to say I don't ache as much as I did after Day 1 :) Lets hope the pain gets less and less after this :)
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    D2L1 done...sorta...my thighs are still very sore and jelly like from 2 days ago. wasnt able to get down very far in squats and couldnt do even the girlie push ups. but did keep moving so could keep up heart rate. Wondering if JM ears are burning as I wasnt saying very nice things to her.
  • jleighda
    Options
    When I did the first day. I made it through...... but had to jog in place a couple times instead of the last few jumping jacks. I also can not kick my but. I think it might be the size of my thighs. I think I just have two much blob right there and my foot cant reach. I think it is going to be so worth it :):):)
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    D3 L1 done... still cant do all the JJ or pushups BUT i am doing more than the first day so that is good.
    I cant wait until 30 days is done though. I want to measure so bad!
    Also did some wii hula and wii step after a short 5 minute break from 30ds
    Tina
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ok so I managed Mon-Fri - wasn't easy but it got slightly better as each day passed (although still can't do push ups), then missed Saturday due to other committments and actually felt gutted....started again yesterday and actually that 1 day break did me the world of good, I wanted to make up for the lost day so worked harder and I actually enjoyed it!!!!!

Haven't done todays yet as going to try swapping 6.15am workout to 7pm workout and see if I enjoy it better.

Also forgot to weigh in and measure this morning, but figured I missed a day so this evening will be fine - will post results tomorrow!

Hope you are all doing well....and I must admit if it wasn't for the fact we were all doing it together I would have probably stopped before now, so thanks for all the support!

Claire x
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    D4 L1 done- did much better today. did 7 of the JJ- thats up from what it was and I actually got 2 man PU and 5 girl...after that arms wouldnt hold me up. but thats improvement also. so go me!
    Tina :smile:
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options

Hope you are all doing well....and I must admit if it wasn't for the fact we were all doing it together I would have probably stopped before now, so thanks for all the support!

Claire x

I know if all of you weren't here I wouldn't stick with it. Thank you!
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 and haven't noticed a change yet, my clothes all still fit the same too! :( I have seen some pictures at Day 10 (just 3 days away for me) where people have a massive difference! Has anyone else noticed or not noticed a difference yet?
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have had to drop back a couple of days so did D1L1 last night.

Managed to get all the way through the DVD with 2 5 second breaks.

All Man push-ups (I am a man though lol).

Left thigh is feeling tight today rather than sore but the rest of me just feels physically tired.

Luckily no soreness (Yet!)

Going to do a 30-60 minute walk for lunch today then D2L1 tonight.

Keep it up all. You are doing great.
  • ItsMeGg
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 and haven't noticed a change yet, my clothes all still fit the same too! :( I have seen some pictures at Day 10 (just 3 days away for me) where people have a massive difference! Has anyone else noticed or not noticed a difference yet?

Today will be D7 for me as well, I haven't noticed a difference yet either.