Biggest Loser - 7th Challenge

Options
Biggest-Loser-Logo.gif

Wk 7 challenge runs from February 18th - February 24th
Captains xls must be updated by 12pm Est on February 25th. As a captain, you can update the xls starting that Friday, February 24th, anytime after 12pm Est. (yes I did change the time, I am giving you a full day to get this done now. Please email me as well on MFP that you have finished updating your teams XLS tab.)

Immunuity 
On each team, the person with the highest % of weight loss has IMMUNITY. (until I we are down to a smaller group) 
Each team will have a chance for Immunity as well, this will be the team with the highest % of weight loss (until I we are down to a smaller group). 

Eliminations 
Eliminations will be based on the lowest % of weight loss for that weigh in. The two teams with the lowest amount will have two people up for Elimination. Each of those two people will email me (subject must say the week, team... example Week 1, Bluesers) and then in the body, you will tell me what you did for the week and why you should say. I will decide which one from each team stays, and we will move the other two people into the "At Home Prize" Category. 
Eliminations will change up a bit, as we dwindle to the end. I will keep you updated on that as well. 

Here is the link again, in case you want to watch what happens each week or check your info. (I will update the main team tab once all of the weights have been updated on each tabs xls.) 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apq8QDudCKyRdFVlNTVhcmZvYnlKekkzNFRNUXAtTGc&hl=en_US#gid=12

Week 6 Winners

Burpee Team Challenge Winner - Extereme Tangerine with over 2000

Eliminations: None, lot of people didnt report again.

TEAM CHALLENGE!!

Wk 7 challenge is Crunches

Each crunch counts as one, so make sure you count them all up for the week. Just do the best you can. I am not going to tell you how many to do, but I will throw in an inccentive, the person that does the most crunches(and has no gain), must email me on Feb 24th. In the subject, you will tell me how many you did with the crunches. This person will have Immunity. The person with the second most with crunches will have a 1lb advantage. Sound good?

Also, I will be doing another Cooking Challenge for week 7. It will run February 18th - Feb 22nd 8pm. I need the pictures emailed either on MFP or biggest.loser.12@gmail.com. I will be judging on healthiness, calorie amount and presentation. I need a picture of you cooking it (I know some of you are single, so write your name on a piece of paper or something and take a picture of that with your food cooking) and then a picture of the final product. The new requirment this week is you must have atleast one protein and two different color vegetables in this meal. Any other questions, please feel free to email me. ONE more thing, after you submit your picture to me, please post just your recipe on the recipe thread in the group so we can share with everyone. (If you are missing any of the above... pictures, post on the recipe page or calorie intake, it will not count)

*I am posting this early because I have a very busy weekend ahead. I may not post the eliminated people/burpee team winner early Saturday, so get busy on those crunches/cooking come Saturday morning.
**I heard a few people complain about Burpees. I created this challenge to push us all. I know they are not easy, this challenge isn't meant to be easy on anyone. It is meant to push us all. If that is not why you signed up, please quit so we can keep the people in that really want a challenge. I can not please everyone. I know a lot of you appreciate all my hard work and I appreciate your comments/emails, but if anyone thinks this is easy, please let me know if you have ran a group so big and how you did it so easily.

:laugh:

Also, I heard one of our captains has a birthday this weekend, (she is also one who took on more people this week... Bluesers no longer exists. Orange and Black took their last few members, Thank you so much Boehle and Cantjustcant)... so make sure you wish "Boehle" the Orange Capt, a very Happy 30th Birthday this Sunday!!

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!!! CRUNCHES!!! Now those I can do without *****ing!!!! ok maybe just a bit....You are doing a great job!!! Keep up the good work..

Boehle is getting OLD!!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Atleast not as old as you cant!!!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hey CJ, We do appreciate you big time, but probably don't say it enough. Thanks from me
    and all my Buddy's in Extreme Tangerine...
  • fireballaaa
    fireballaaa Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    CJ
    You are doing a Great Job and I know I aprecitate what your doing. I truely would not want your job ( I would say its truely difficult to keep up with everything)

Thanks for everything keep up the Great work. Have a Great Weekend.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    LOVE crunches!!! I do them both standing and laying, can I count the standing ones too? (on bad back days, the standing ones are doable when I am having spasms)

Burpees are challenging. I was just proud of myself that I CAN do them now. It's a challenge, but I tried. It's optional, and the group challenge IS meant to push you....so no one has to do them if they don't want or can't. It's not worth crabbing about.

You're doing an amazing job CJ!!!! Thanks!!
  • cshrank
    Options
    You're doing a great job!! Cruches... yay!!! Lets go teams!!
  • aprilndp
    Options
    Hello everyone I am new, can I join in on all of your fun!
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am new, can I join in on all of your fun!

I'm afraid this is a closed challenge that started back in January :(