MArch of dimes

I am new to the Tampa area and do not know many people at all.. I was thinking of participating int he march for babies (in support of daughter) at the end of april.. if anyone is interested in participating.. let me know!! thanks!

Replies

• xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    I am attending March of Dimes April 28 and the Marjorie Harris Carr Greenway.

I don't know if there are multiple locations, but if this is the one you are walking in I will be there!
  • melissa97
    melissa97 Posts: 57 Member
    I do themarch of dimes every year in MA for my daughter who was a 30 weeker...would love to walk with you but wont be in Florida full time till June :( Maybe next year we can get a myfitnesspal team together!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I'm on the wrong coast, but I have done the March in the past and want to wish you luck. My daughter was a 25 weeker.
  • I'm in the Tampa area (about 40 minutes North). I will check into it!
  • thanks everyone! its for a great cause.. I seent here were alot of March for babies walks/runs scheduled across the US.. hope its a success! =)
  • Was looking into doing one of the ones on April 28th and getting some of the girls from work to come along!