Biggest Loser - 6th Challenge

Options
Biggest-Loser-Logo.gif

The Basics (which will stay the same for the next few weeks!)

Wk 6 challenge runs from February 11th - February 17th .
Captains xls must be updated by 12pm Est on February 18th. As a captain, you can update the xls starting that Friday, February 17th, anytime after 12pm Est. (yes I did change the time, I am giving you a full day to get this done now. Please email me as well on MFP that you have finished updating your teams XLS tab.)

Immunuity
On each team, the person with the highest % of weight loss has IMMUNITY. (until I we are down to a smaller group)
Each team will have a chance for Immunity as well, this will be the team with the highest % of weight loss (until I we are down to a smaller group).

Eliminations
Eliminations will be based on the lowest % of weight loss for that weigh in. The two teams with the lowest amount will have two people up for Elimination. Each of those two people will email me (subject must say the week, team... example Week 1, Bluesers) and then in the body, you will tell me what you did for the week and why you should say. I will decide which one from each team stays, and we will move the other two people into the "At Home Prize" Category.
Eliminations will change up a bit, as we dwindle to the end. I will keep you updated on that as well. .

Here is the link again, in case you want to watch what happens each week or check your info. (I will update the main team tab once all of the weights have been updated on each tabs xls.)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apq8QDudCKyRdFVlNTVhcmZvYnlKekkzNFRNUXAtTGc&hl=en_US#gid=12

Week 5 Winners

Superbowl Cooking Challenge – Natalutz

Superbowl Cooking Challenge – Missrobin

Steps – Immunity Winners – Ladychi

Steps 1lb Advantage Winners – Soccer8s

Superbowl Plies – Immunity Winners – Fireballaaaa

Superbowl Plies 1lb Advantage Winners – Mfastdriver

Eliminations: None, we had about 14 people that didn't report their weights. Check the new spreedsheet. It has all teams on one. It is the very last tab in the link above.

TEAM CHALLENGE!!

Our sixth team challenge is.... BURPEES! I know how everyone loves them so much. You dont know what a Burpee is? Here is an explanation.
The burpee is a full body exercise used in strength training and as aerobic exercise. It is performed in four steps, and was originally known as a "four-count Burpee":
1.Begin in a standing position.
2.Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
3.Extend your feet back in one quick motion to assume the front plank position.
4.Do one pushup
5.Return to the squat position in one quick motion.
6.Return to an upright standing position.
7. One jumping jack

I know they are a little different then the regular burpee, but I combined a few different burpees together. Just do the best you can. I am not going to tell you how many to do, but I will throw in an incentive, the team with the most Burpees, will have immunity. (as long as the total team % is not a gain)

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    awesome! you are doing a great job!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I hear those burpees were just for you cant!!!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!!! burping away!!!! get it!!!!

Think you can catch me?
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    HOLY HELL I JUST DID 50 BURPEES!!!!!!! (I know it doesn't seem like a lot....but to ME it's HUGE) I'm gonna do 50 more today. yes. yes I am. Why???? Because now I CAN! haha!
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    i can't wait to be small enough to squat. oh wait then i would have to bend the knees. I am so far behind.

but wait i did 11, 450 steps. i almost caught Ladychi. yippie.
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    my weight has not chasnged in the last few weeks
  • mfastdriver123
    Options
    No burpees.. :( sorry.
  • debrascribner
    Options
    I am pledging to do 50 burpeeeeeees TODAY! I might as well start big! wootwoot:
    :huh:
  • debrascribner
    Options
    10 burpees down omgosh!
    :noway:
  • debrascribner
    Options
    I managed to do 20 Burpees yesterday and lord did I really pledge 50? lol I figure Ill keep working on it every day till I can DO 50!
    :noway:
    Does anyone know what the calorie burn for Burpees is?
    Thanks!
  • debrascribner
    Options
    yesterday your post got me to pledge 50 Burpees and I did 20. Gonna keep at it till I can do 50 in one day! whew those things are HARD