SATURDAY'S NSV'S 2/18/12

Options
kimistry35
kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
Saturdays - Saturday's NSVs" This is where we can share our NSV of the week.... or an NSV that we have had that has really encouraged or motivated us!! Pretty much, BRAG, BABY!!!!! Let's hear those things that make you PROUD of yourself on this journey!!!! It's ok to celebrate yourself!! (NSV stands for Non-Scale Victory)

Replies

• debikay55
    debikay55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well last week was my week i lost 3 lbs and had a great week .I get so much motovation from the peps on here it keeps me going.Kim you are awsome so full of energy and spunk to keep us going :) love the every day challengs :) this week i have been out of the house lots and did up and down thing all week right now one lb to get back to 263 :(&:)

I will do this -I must do this -I can do this- I am doing this to th end and forver :):tongue: !
  • kimistry35
    Options
    Well last week was my week i lost 3 lbs and had a great week .I get so much motovation from the peps on here it keeps me going.Kim you are awsome so full of energy and spunk to keep us going :) love the every day challengs :) this week i have been out of the house lots and did up and down thing all week right now one lb to get back to 263 :(&:)

I will do this -I must do this -I can do this- I am doing this to th end and forver :):tongue: !

well check u out congrats to u
  • kimistry35
    Options
    lol that's funny cause mines was last week as well i was able to actually fit in a XL NO MORE 1 2 AN 3X
  • eashelton53
    eashelton53 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't to so good on losing when I was in Holland, Michigan because the president of the company that I went to train for my intern for along with his excutives kept taking me out for lunch and dinner every day for 4 days I couldnt be shy. Depending on where we went I was either drinking wine or beer.... I mean lots of it.

I would say that my NSV came from me getting up every morning at 5:30am and walking on the treadmill in the hotel gym for 45 minutes to start my day before thoes guys wine and dined me again.
  • kimistry35
    Options
    Well, I didn't to so good on losing when I was in Holland, Michigan because the president of the company that I went to train for my intern for along with his excutives kept taking me out for lunch and dinner every day for 4 days I couldnt be shy. Depending on where we went I was either drinking wine or beer.... I mean lots of it.

I would say that my NSV came from me getting up every morning at 5:30am and walking on the treadmill in the hotel gym for 45 minutes to start my day before thoes guys wine and dined me again.

but the main thing was you still never gave up an you still stayed focus.......................