Day 1 and I'm already addicted!

Options
I am a Turbo Fire newbie... and after only one attempt at it (Fire 30) I can honestly say: Hi, I am a Turbo Fire addict. I've used Turbo Jam in the past and absolutely LOVED it. I have Chalean Extreme as well since Chalene Johnson is my lady crush. So I'm going to be following the Turbo Fire calendar then maybe doing it a second time around but using the Chalean Extreme Hybrid calendar to incorporate some more strength training.

I can tell I am definitely not going to regret this, I'm already super pumped to do today's work out :love: But anyway, if any of you want to add me, then go ahead! I'd love to some some Turbo Fire hotties on my friends list. I also welcome any Turbo Fire tips and tricks to help me along the way.

Replies

• remilucks
    Options
    I'm addicted too :-) I'm in my first week of TurboFire and it is the only work out (besides Zumba) that I get excited to do :-) Tomorrow I do my first Turbo 55 and I'm a bit scared but I figure it will get easier each time.
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it! I did my first HIIT today and boy was it intense!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Yay! Turbo Fire is my sole mate workout -- I just get SO happy when others tell me that they love it too!!! :)
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Started TF yesterday (Fire 30) and I love it already! ... I will be doing TF with CLX ( I am right now in the Lean Phase 3rd week) , I loved the workout...except that I have a back pain that is really bothering me today :( ... anybody experienced any pain from TF? :S any advise?
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    nice to meet you godrichollow, always great to have more Chalene addicts on here :)

hope your back feels better soon Exna :( I have not had any pain in my back from TF but about 1.5 years ago I put my back out bending over so it can happen easily it seems :( I know my past issues are due mostly to crappy ab muscles after 2 kids. Hopefully if you try low impact for a bit it might help?
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    " hope your back feels better soon Exna :( I have not had any pain in my back from TF but about 1.5 years ago I put my back out bending over so it can happen easily it seems :( I know my past issues are due mostly to crappy ab muscles after 2 kids. Hopefully if you try low impact for a bit it might help? "

My problem was that I thought that TF would be a similiar cardio workout from CLX ... I did all high impact like I was used to with CLX :S .. I will have to watch the other lady for modifications :) thanks for the reply :)
  • godricshollow
    Options
    Started TF yesterday (Fire 30) and I love it already! ... I will be doing TF with CLX ( I am right now in the Lean Phase 3rd week) , I loved the workout...except that I have a back pain that is really bothering me today :( ... anybody experienced any pain from TF? :S any advise?

I had some back pain actually. I felt it coming on a few hours after my HIIT 15 workout so when I got into bed, I got my hot water bottle out and set it on my back for a few hours. I woke up and there is no pain :)

How are you finding it with CLX? I can't wait to do that, but for now I am just doing Turbo Fire on it's own just to get a feel of it.
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I have found my back muscles are sore, but no back pain like a pulled muscle. I think it's because the workout works your whole core all the way around, and while I've done lots of work on the front of my core, not so much on the back!

If you have a sharp pain/pulled muscle pain, definitely take it easy!
  • godricshollow
    Options
    I have found my back muscles are sore, but no back pain like a pulled muscle. I think it's because the workout works your whole core all the way around, and while I've done lots of work on the front of my core, not so much on the back!

If you have a sharp pain/pulled muscle pain, definitely take it easy!

Mine is just sore muscles, working muscles I've never touched before lol