I pressed play!!

Options
Did my first day of TurboFire today, Fire 30. It. Was. Amazing!!! I LOVED it.

Time to come clean - deep down I was a little bit skeptical about whether everything they said in the infomercial and such about TurboFire was true. Shame on me...it is ALL true! I did push harder than I thought I could and enjoyed doing it! I did actually feel my metabolism going up today - I ate more than usual and was still hungry! I felt great after the workout and energised rather than tired! Loved the stretching as well!

Basically, TurboFire rocks, thank you to all who got me on board! Can't wait for tomorrow!

How about you all, have you pushed play today?!

Replies

• brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Just finished for today! Congrats to your first day and loving it!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yep! Did my day 5 this morning! Yahooo!!!!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    yup TF definitely lives up to all the marketing fluff and more :) I find I sound like a fanatic sometimes when I get talking about it but just wait until you start seeing the results too, it is like man it is so much fun to do, makes you feel good AND you get great results?!?!?

I wish I had found this years ago ;)
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I KNEW you would love it! I turn into a fanatic too when I talk about Turbo Fire. It honestly gets me so pumped up just thinking about it and the results that I have had personally and have seen others have... its amazing! It leave you wanting to come back for more!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I think this is the first time I've been disappointed about a rest day!!! I know it's good for me, but I feel so energised and great doing the workout the last couple days I want to do more!

Ah well, feel a cold coming on so the extra sleep will be worth it I think! How've you all done today, pressed play? I did! My first HIIT - that is crazy man! Pushed myself so hard without even trying! Can't wait for the longer ones, although I was wheezing after 15 minutes so I can't imagine 20 or 25!

Great job all of you!
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Hi guys! Fire 45 + Stretch 10 yesterday...Tomorrow is Fire 45EZ :) Im on day 15 of Turbo and love it...this is my second round and I am doing even better than the last time! Ive lost 6 pounds so far! :)

Shannon
  • isys5
    Options
    I LOVE the HIIT workouts and actually, find HIIT 15 a tad harder than 20 & 25 for some reason (maybe shorter rest?) but love em all, even HIIT 30 is awesome, the go so fast. I wish I could just do em every day :)

I did CLX Push 2 & HIIT 20 today :)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am on a rest day and I feel like I should be doing something...LOL! I just can't wait to be further than I am (on day 10) so that I can start seeing more results!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I am on a rest day and I feel like I should be doing something...LOL!

Totally agree Brooke! Can't wait for tomorrow morning to get back into it!
  • phoenix1073
    Options
    I did HIIT 25 today for the first time (in week 3) because I wasn't able to do it yesterday. I can't completely keep up with her yet, but at least I am moving. Burned over 400 calories!
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    I did HIIT 25 today for the first time (in week 3) because I wasn't able to do it yesterday. I can't completely keep up with her yet, but at least I am moving. Burned over 400 calories!

u go girl!!! we are working toward the same goal weight! I have no doubt that you start the full Turbofire program again from Day 1-Day 84 you will be sooo close to that goal. Only 95 more days until bikini season! :)

Good luck
  • isys5
    Options
    Rest days suck :) I think I am going to start just doing light cardio ( zumba or something like that) on rest days) I notice such a huge difference in my energy and happiness level on days I don't do my cardio, makes a rest no fun :)

Burned 250 calories doing 35 minutes of "CXE - Fat Burn Challenge"
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options

way to go girl!! Youre rocking it!!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Rest days suck :) I think I am going to start just doing light cardio ( zumba or something like that) on rest days) I notice such a huge difference in my energy and happiness level on days I don't do my cardio, makes a rest no fun :)

Burned 250 calories doing 35 minutes of "CXE - Fat Burn Challenge"
    I am ALWAYS much happier when I workout. So strange how I'm full of energy even though I get up the extra hour or so earlier!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 8 this morning. Ahhh, so refreshing to grunt and yell and sweat before breakfast! My dog tries to play with me when I'm doing the arm circumduction thing... NOPE... GET OUT OF THE WAY! LOL.
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Great job girls!!! HAHA about your dog!! My cat and dog so the same thing...they just sit there and watch me the whole time!! Its kinda weird lol. My cat goes under me when Im doing yoga poses lol
  • phoenix1073
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement! I really needed it today. I am just tired today after school and then work, but I am determined to reach my goal. I kept having to pull my pants up today, which was a great feeling! haha
  • isys5
    Options
    CLX Push 3 & TurboFire HIIT 30...done :) I LOVE HIIT 30!
  • isys5
    Options
    Burned 287 calories doing 45 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Get Lean Interval"
  • remilucks
    Options
    Tomorrow is my first 55...a tad scared, but excited at the same time. My husband will peek in on my TurboFire workouts sometimes and he is amazed at how hard it looks (makes me proud of myself :-))