Goals !

Options
So i figured everyone could post on here what their new years resolutions or goals are for next year? what would you like to see? how much would you like to loose? what habits do you want to break?

Replies

• hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Melissa! My goals are as follows:

Height: 5'4"
    Current Weight: 200lbs (as of 1/10/2012...weigh in on Friday)
    Goal Weight: 145-150lbs
    Current waist: 40" around belly button (as of 1/10/2012)
    Goal waist: 30"

Habits to break: I've already kicked my soda habit so that was a biggy....I really just want to stick with that one the most.

My husband is overseas for the next year so I mostly just want to shock the hell outa him when he comes home :-)
  • sprink911
    Options
    I only resolve to be healthier and do better. I want to lose the first 23, keep it off and see where I get from there!

Of course I would love to wear a lil slinky dress and rock Time's Square with **** Clark but IDK if that's gonna happen!
  • yunbug1983
    Options
    My new years goal, is to keep showing how much I love you! Show you how sexy you already are!! I have the same new years resolutions be thinner, healthier, and sexy only for you!! I love you honey and we will do this together!!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Aww you guys are too cute! :)
  • rquin008
    Options
    lol honey.....i just saw this......your gonna make people gag! but i love you :-)