How was everyone's weekend?

Options
AndreaG170
AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
How was everyone's weekend?

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow's weigh-in. I'm learning a lot from this website... like how many calories peanuts have! So disappointing! And what a difference it makes from getting a #4 with no mayo at Jimmy John's to getting a #12 with mayo.

Tonight, I went grocery shopping and I packed all my lunches and snacks for the week! I'm getting back on track. Lots of fruits and veggies.

I ate almost a whole giant bag of peanut butter M&Ms the other night. After Valentine's Day sale. This bag over here is red, pink and white and costs $1.74, while this bag over here is pastel colors for Easter and costs $3.50. I couldn't resist.

Hence getting back on track.

Good luck tomorrow and the rest of the week, everyone!

Replies

• ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    oh we all need a splurge every now and then Andrea! Don't be too harsh on yourself about it!

My weekend was quiet after recovering from a 24 hour tummy thingy I had at the end of last week! Why does it always choose the small hours of the morning to start?? grr!

so my sleep and eating are mega mucked up, but am steering myself back to the paleo bus over the course of today!

xx
  • AndreaG170
    Options
    Glad to hear you're feeling better. Tummy Things are awful. I had a tummy thing last month which, yeah, started at 3 or 4 in the morning? Yuck. And thanks for the encouragement.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Weekends are the worst for me! My parents and I went to Denny's on Saturday for breakfast, and you know NOTHING on their menu is OK for a low cal diet. I ate most of my calories for the day right there. Then I went out with a friend at night and drank, which always makes me hungry so we stopped at a 24 hours Subway. Better than the 24 hour McDonald's I guess, but I did also have several drinks. Then I was hungover on Sunday, so chose a less healthy breakfast than I normally would at my brunch spot because I wanted something greasy to settle my stomach. Ah well, I need to get my rear in gear, and it's just not working.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Family visit and there was a lot of arguing. Debates over everything. It's stressful. There was even a debate over my weight, and if I've lost too much. My dad has started calling me Mortia (OMG idk where he comes up with these things, but I guess I need a tan?), and my Aunt (his sister) and my mom had my back that it wasn't too much.

Food wasn't so great either, too much coffee and forgetting to eat, and when I did eat it was fast food. Last time I exercised it was Friday, so I need to get some in today.
  • judynunes
    judynunes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Usually weekends are not that bad for me but this weekend it was very bad for me I ate out twice and had deserts :( I see why I didnt go down this week. but is a new week and I am getting back on track! hope everyone has a great week!!
  • chipschipstl
    Options
    This was a super tough weekend for me. It was the first time I really went out drinking since starting this entire thing. I tried to do a lot of cardio to have enough calories, but you know that goes right out the window...

Anyway it definitely hurt me on the scale this morning. First time in 8 weeks I gained a little weight instead of losing. Here's the good part though- this is the point where I always quit and fail. So I guess...this is just an opportunity to break my bad habits!
  • AndreaG170
    Options
    Weekends are the worst for me! My parents and I went to Denny's on Saturday for breakfast, and you know NOTHING on their menu is OK for a low cal diet. I ate most of my calories for the day right there. Then I went out with a friend at night and drank, which always makes me hungry so we stopped at a 24 hours Subway. Better than the 24 hour McDonald's I guess, but I did also have several drinks. Then I was hungover on Sunday, so chose a less healthy breakfast than I normally would at my brunch spot because I wanted something greasy to settle my stomach. Ah well, I need to get my rear in gear, and it's just not working.

You know, I did the same thing a few weeks ago. But I would say something's working if you've lost 81 lbs!! Good job! That's so awesome. If you had fun with your family and friends, then you can't fully regret going out and all that. Now you can get back on track this week and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • AndreaG170
    Options
    Family visit and there was a lot of arguing. Debates over everything. It's stressful. There was even a debate over my weight, and if I've lost too much. My dad has started calling me Mortia (OMG idk where he comes up with these things, but I guess I need a tan?), and my Aunt (his sister) and my mom had my back that it wasn't too much.

Food wasn't so great either, too much coffee and forgetting to eat, and when I did eat it was fast food. Last time I exercised it was Friday, so I need to get some in today.

That sounds really stressful. You are working hard to better yourself, and it's not fair for others to make fun of you for it. Glad your mom and aunt had your back! Surround yourself with those kinds of people who make you feel good about yourself.
  • AndreaG170
    Options
    Here's to breaking bad habits and getting back on track! :drinker: ...but instead of tipping back a beer (I drank this weekend too), I'm in the mood for some orange juice.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options

That sounds really stressful. You are working hard to better yourself, and it's not fair for others to make fun of you for it. Glad your mom and aunt had your back! Surround yourself with those kinds of people who make you feel good about yourself.

Thanks! I do try to keep the supportive as close as possible and ignore the negative. Hope you enjoyed your OJ! :o)