Where is everyone??

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
I haven't been seeing anyone posting...Has everyone quit???

Replies

• rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin, right in the middle. Just got done with my zumba for the day...my homework took longer than I thought it would.
  • itsmaymee
    Options
    I haven't quit. Just haven't had much to post about this weekend. Stepped on the scale this morning and gained 1.4lbs. I'm not a happy person. Obviously I'm going to have to step it up a notch and find a way to do Zumba every single day. There are two days that are nearly impossible for me to get it in, but I'm still slacking.
  • vleon090687
    Options
    hi no i don't think everyone quit, it was a busy weekend for me but i'm back to it
  • angie_04
    Options
    hi no i don't think everyone quit, it was a busy weekend for me but i'm back to it

Ok, good:smile: I need this group...I as well was gone a lot last week, but this week should be home...These groups really help me stay motivated....I did one with 30 day shred and even when I didn't feel like doing it, I would go to the group and seeing everyone else's posts, that would motivate me...We can all do this ladies....Good Luck to everyone:happy:

Did 19mins this a.m. & burned 163 cals...was gonna do it again this evening, but still not sure..If I do, I'll post it later

weight loss forum5c92f2a33c5e592.png
  • jenniferburks
    Options
    HEY i'm here finally...i will be starting my zumba 10 day....lose a pant size in 10 days, i am going to measure myself and see what i can lose

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center
    5ab23b0d9b9196b.gif
  • jenniferburks
    Options
    And when i can i will go to my friend angies house and do the zumba 2 game with her
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    H all Ive been away for a few days and couldnt log on but I do my Zumba everyday. I did mine today for 57 minutes and burned 787 calories. I also lost 2 pounds so far this week. I had my acl replaced in my left leg in 2005 with my hamstring and i must say ive been doing zumba for a month and it has hurt before but this is horrible compared to before. it snaps crackles and pops. I can hardly walk up and down stairs im afraid i need a knee replacement. But I wont stop my zumba unless i can no longer move at all! I need to get to a healthy weight.
  • angie_04
    Options
    And when i can i will go to my friend angies house and do the zumba 2 game with her

Yay!! Come down for sure, I miss u zumba ing w/ me:sad: Not much longer til spring, let's c what zumba can do to the both of us by then:drinker:

weight loss forum 5c92f2a33c5e592.png
  • angie_04
    Options
    H all Ive been away for a few days and couldnt log on but I do my Zumba everyday. I did mine today for 57 minutes and burned 787 calories. I also lost 2 pounds so far this week. I had my acl replaced in my left leg in 2005 with my hamstring and i must say ive been doing zumba for a month and it has hurt before but this is horrible compared to before. it snaps crackles and pops. I can hardly walk up and down stairs im afraid i need a knee replacement. But I wont stop my zumba unless i can no longer move at all! I need to get to a healthy weight.

Congrats on ur loss:flowerforyou: And wow, a great burn:noway: Hope your knee pain subsides, that's not good....
  • angie_04
    Options
    Zumba completed:drinker:

Did 24mins today, burned 203cals

I did a little bit of turbo jam today too, so I'm thinking of doing longer class on Mon, Wed, & Fri's and on Tues and Thurs's doing some kind of strength training dvd too....

• maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I did an hour and 3 minutes of zumba and burned 877 calories. whew!!!!! You would think that i would be dropping pounds like crazy but im not? Im staying right at my calories without my workout so i dont know whats going on with my body. I have lost in inches though :)

14014621.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • angie_04
    Options
    Yay!! Today I did 61mins of zumba and burned 509cals:drinker: