Options
2»

Replies

• cypress2011
    cypress2011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!
    I'm great amn't I - joining up & then not being on! I have been following mfp though and am 9 lbs down since I restarted in January.
    Welcome AM & well done on week1. I find 1200 too restrictive to be honest as I found it doesn't allow for any treats/takeaway nights. So I aim for 1500 a day and consistently lose about 5-6 lbs per month at that. I felt that for me it was more sustainable than the lower number!

Deer wedding that's really annoying about the scales :-( I hope the true number's somewhere between the two so you're not too discouraged.
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    OK, I've been bad at weighing in here but I'm glad to report that I'm now down to 192.2... I know it's slow but I'm not finding it bad now that I've upped my daily allowance to 1430... The bit of exercise really helps and I started the 30 day shred this morning...

Hopefully I can average around the 1lb a week and keep this going long term...

Well done to all of you who have been sticking with this. I have to say I'm loving MFP :)
  • cypress2011
    cypress2011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done amc! You're doing great. The key I think is just keep going and don't think "it's only a pound" - it all adds up! I'm down 60 lbs + since having DD2 a year ago and found mfp just brilliant - it works and is sustainable because you're not on any fad diet and just making some better choices with food & portions. I also find it motivates me to exercise so that I can "earn" more calories!! One other very nice thing I find with mfp is that I feel no guilt enjoying the odd takeaway/glass of wine/meal out because I know that I can balance it out over the week. Best of luck and keep going!
  • pots1
    pots1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Well done Cypress, thats a great loss.
    Deer - did you manage to get to the chemist, thats a pain but you still have lost the same amount so focus on how well you are doing.
    I had the last of baby weight to lose so I am down 9lbs now since I started, half a pound to go til I reach goal.