Guild Wars 2

Options
Has anyone watched the BFF report (Gamebreaker TV) on Guild Wars 2 or seen the reviews from the press beta? What do you think of what you've seen?

I'll definitely be snatching this up when it's released. Amazing graphics, awesome character creation, kick *kitten* questing, classes and abilities. I'm thinking this will be way better than WoW MoP and it's free to play, so it won't interfere with Secret World. :glasses:

Replies

• flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAwkcNSK5tc

Nuff' said.

Alright, not quite enough. Yep, definitely going to get it for all these reasons you mentioned and more (PvP should be boss in this game). I played a demo of the game at a gaming convention (4-5 months ago), and it looked pretty neat already.

TSW is the other one I am likely to pick up, more for the story aspect and to have the opportunity to meet other real people with tinfoil hats.

PS: I bought the charr plush... I know :embarassed: but just couldn't resist

CharrPlushDetailx.jpg
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Will be getting it for sure as well. I've been avoiding all interviews, videos, etc for the past year. Can't wait.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    PS: I bought the charr plush... I know :embarassed: but just couldn't resist

CharrPlushDetailx.jpg

If you have to have plush, it should always be so epic, lol! :drinker:
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options

If that is any indication, the game is going to have a phenomenal soundtrack!

I'm looking forward to PVP in GW2, fo sho.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The only problem with this game and The Secret World releasing at the same time is how much time I won't be spending out of my chair.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    The only problem with this game and The Secret World releasing at the same time is how much time I won't be spending out of my chair.

Oh, how true that is. I'm going to have to schedule exercise around game play, lol. Because I swear I will not gain any of my lost weight back. Dammit. :angry:
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for GW2 for so very long!
  • NickBanford
    Options
    I tried playing Guild Wars 1 but couldn't stand it. I think it was too much of a WoW fan at the time. Maybe I'll try this new one out.
  • bcunning
    bcunning Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm considering it, Guild Wars was one of the very few MMO's I enjoyed.
  • Poetic_
    Options
    Thought you folks would like to know GW2 beta sign ups started today and will only be open for 48 hours. You have to sign up from your pc or laptop as it requires you to run a dxdiag.

http://beta.guildwars2.com
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Apparently you can only subscribe to the beta for the next 48 hours!
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    already signed up :-)
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    ive been watching the "start area" vids from BlueXephos on youtube.. so far im in love with the game but i dont think id have the patience to play it.. or the will to get off it when and if i decided to purchase it!!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I've never played GW1 but I'm really anxious about this game, maybe it's just all the hype.
  • Poetic_
    Options
    So they ended up getting over 1 million beta sign ups. Our chances seem pretty small :(
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I really LOVED GW1 and played it for a long time. I'm anxiously awaiting GW2, it sounds really different which is hopefully a good thing.