Active2 only $10!!!!

Options
tpt42087
tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
I got the active2 today from Walmart for $10! I'm still going to the gym daily but I just had to buy this for the price gonna open it to or row and try it out. Anyone have it? If so can you use the heart rate monitor if you go walking?

Replies

• briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today at Walmart for $10 too. I was amazed at the prize. Also at Sams they had an accessory set that included risers for the Fit board, weighted gloves, a tube resistance band, and a workout mat all for $6.81!!!! I used the step riser to do step aerobics and it was a good workout. No, the heart rate monitor is only to be used with the game as there is no display on the unit. Your heart rate is displayed on the screen while you work out. I love 2 better than 1 and I've only had it for one day so far.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I tried the Active 2 cardio boxing with my new weighted gloves this morning and it was a great workout. My arms are still feeling it.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree I love 2 more! It was a good workout only thing is I can't keep my heart rate up that high. It seems to do cardio then 2 slow exercises but I still ove it!
  • ErinsAvon
    ErinsAvon Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got 2 at that price so Hubby and I can't do the workouts together. Bough our 4 weeks ago. Best $10.00 we have ever spent!
  • Vegetablearian
    Vegetablearian Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I got mine for 3 gbp which is approx $5 dollars!