Warrior Dash - UK - London

lucycaz
lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
Hi

Well I ahve been challanged by a friend to do this next year and was wondering if there are any others out there who are mad enough to join us...

Check out the site....

http://warriordash.com/info.php

Lucy

Replies

• OMG!!! I'm glad you posted this as I've never heard of this before!

When I get to work on Monday I'll be passing it round the office and see how many recruits I can get! But I will def' be doing the North of England Dash!

Cheers and good luck to you!
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    I so want to do this
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Would love to do this, but a bit far south - anyone now of anything similiar in the midlands. It would probably kill me, but looks fun!
  • sioark55
    sioark55 Posts: 52 Member
    The price has gone up a bit too much for me to enter this year, but I will def be entering it for next year!!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    I'm doing it! Know a few people on here doing London too - what time were you thinking? I can try and introduce you to a few of the people (I'd need to check my time I can't remember!) Add me if you'd like - and are part of the UK groups?
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    I'm on at 14.30. :tongue: :devil:
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    Just checked - I'm 11.30!
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Really interesting but not sure if I could get my fitness levels right by then so maybe 2013,unless there are any SE Londoners in a similar situation who fancy developing fitness levels together? PM me if you do.
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Oooh tempted by the London one ... and its not til June either. I should have hit my target weight by then!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,262 Member
    Yeah - doing the 11.30 wave. Hope it's a blast :smile:
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Would love to do this, but a bit far south - anyone now of anything similiar in the midlands. It would probably kill me, but looks fun!

Try the Men's Health Survival of the Fittest. I did Nottingham in October, the river trent was freezing!!!

They hold events in Cardiff, Ediburgh, Nottingham and London.
  • derfel69
    derfel69 Posts: 2 Member
    What about as far south as Exeter?
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 600 Member
    I'm doing the Tough Guy Nettle Warrior Challenge in Wolverhampton. Must be mad!
  • squishy82
    squishy82 Posts: 12 Member
    omg just seen this, now i know what i'm gonna aim for next year.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    I'm going to aim to be fit enough to do this next year. Just waiting for a few minor muscle niggles to heal up then I'm going to start jogging.
  • markdl
    markdl Posts: 8 Member
    I looked at their website ::scared::
  • missdaisy79
    Having done a couple of 5ks now I'm definitely up for doing this next year!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,262 Member
    Having done a couple of 5ks now I'm definitely up for doing this next year!

There probably won't be one next year, if one gets scheduled take it with a pinch of salt. This year's was cancelled with 2 weeks notice and no explanation, but most likely they weren't going to make as much profit out of the event as they wanted.
  • missdaisy79
    Bah! Guess I'll have to find some other insane challenge to do in that case.