RED TEAM WEEK 7 WEIGH-IN (02/21/2012)

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Good Morning Red Team!!!! Here we go again!!! You know the drill!!! Get those scales out and weigh in!!!! Good Luck!

Format is:

PW (Previous weight):
CW (Current weight):

GOOD LUCK RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    PW: 171.8
    CW: 171.6

I am still in my funk! I am sorry to my partner (BOBKAT67). I promise to try harder this week!!!! I did great with the exercising.....but the birthday cake was hard to resist!!!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Good morning everyone!
    PW: 181.2
    CW: 179
    So excited! Finally I'm going to update my ticker.
    I've been in the 180's for so long.

Good luck everyone have a great day.
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 173.6
    CW: 174.0

Sorry guys, its been a really stressful week, and now TOM. My partner dancingcat has been awesome always encouraging me. Good luck to all the red team members this week. I'm stepping my game up this week!!

7820655.png
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 178
    CW: 176.9

Whoo! My lowest weight during BL so far! My partner Lelasutt has been great at encouraging me to stay on the straight and narrow this week and its paid off! Big thanks to Pamstori to for continuing to motivate us and do all the results collating! :)
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    PW: 155.6
    CW: 156.7

I just wanted to let everyone know......I am sorry for being so absent lately. My father got diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer which spread to the bones. He was given 6 months - 1 year to live. He has been going downhill really fast as it is a very aggressive cancer. I have been trying my absolute best to follow my eating plan and get on here but I have been spending a lot of time at his appointments and at the hospital or with him just hanging out. After the 1 1/2 weeks I have had I am pretty surprised I only gained about 1 pound.

I am sorry to my teammate. You have been wonderful! If this were any other week I would have done better.

I am now back on track starting yesterday. I have had time to deal with what is going on and I think most of the time I was eating my emotions.

I hope you all understand.
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    weather4000 so sorry to hear about your dad. I understand what you're going through. My dad had a rare cancerous tumor & he was given the same time as your dad. He remained with us for a year and a half after that. Weight loss took a back seat for me at that time. So I certainly understand. Spend all the time you can get with him. Prayers being sent for your dad, you & your family.
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pw: 174.5
    Cw: 172

@weather4000 so sorry to hear about your Dad. I will be praying for Him and your family.
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    PW 153.0
    CW 147.6!

I couldn't be happier this morning! I was just hoping to get into the 140's this week, I haven't seen the 140's in about 4 years!

I gained 3 pounds from being in Vegas last week, so I'm assuming a lot of that was water weight which is why I lost so much this week, but I am one happy camper right now!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    PW: 154
    CW: 153

just 1 lb, but it's still a loss!

My partner weather4000 has been encouraging me all week, even with the difficult circumstances in her life. So many of us can relate to a parent with an aggressive cancer, and we are all sending her good energy to help her through.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    PW 153.0
    CW 147.6!

I couldn't be happier this morning! I was just hoping to get into the 140's this week, I haven't seen the 140's in about 4 years!

I gained 3 pounds from being in Vegas last week, so I'm assuming a lot of that was water weight which is why I lost so much this week, but I am one happy camper right now!

good for you! I had hoped to be there with you by this week, but maybe next weigh-in. How's the view from down there in the 140's? enjoy!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Red Team!!!

PW: 166
    CW: 165

Slow and steady wins the race... Right???

Cheers,

Alsison
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    previous weight 163
    current weight 162
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    PW 166
    CW 155.8
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    PW: 161

CW: 159!!!!!!

AHH!! I'm in the 150's! The last time I was there was probably in my middle school years! It feels good! I'm over halfway to 20lbs!
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    PW: 166.4
    CW: 165.6

Considering I had a couple of days that I went over my calorie limit I am glad that I lost that much. There was also one day where I ate out twice. Once at Quizno's (should know better) and Red Lobster (not so bad).
  • prsconch
    prsconch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    PW 149

CW 148
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    PW: 147.6
    CW: 145.5

Finally! A tiny bit of progress!:bigsmile:
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! Oughta be! Way to Go! To all of us on the RED TEAM who are maintaining or losing weight! YAYYY US!!!:glasses:
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Previous Weight: 223.8
    Current Weight: 223.4

Loss of only .4 lbs. Not a big loss but it's a loss. To my partner SheBB....Great job this week.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    PW: 155.6
    CW: 156.7

I just wanted to let everyone know......I am sorry for being so absent lately. My father got diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer which spread to the bones. He was given 6 months - 1 year to live. He has been going downhill really fast as it is a very aggressive cancer. I have been trying my absolute best to follow my eating plan and get on here but I have been spending a lot of time at his appointments and at the hospital or with him just hanging out. After the 1 1/2 weeks I have had I am pretty surprised I only gained about 1 pound.

I am sorry to my teammate. You have been wonderful! If this were any other week I would have done better.

I am now back on track starting yesterday. I have had time to deal with what is going on and I think most of the time I was eating my emotions.

I hope you all understand.

No worries Hun. I'm praying for your dad and your family.