Week 7

Options
stormy213
stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
Chest, shoulders and tri's....can't believe we are almost to another recovery week! Bring it!

Replies

• spartacus69
    Options
    Week 7 already?

Upped my bench press (subbing for push-ups) to 205lbs (7-10 reps) from 185 since starting. Who says you can't make strength gains while eating at a calorie deficit?
  • stormy213
    Options
    Plyo complete....definitely getting easier!
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Forgot to log yesterdays workout W7D1 Chest Shoulders Triceps and Ab Ripper X done!!
    W7D2- plyo done!! It still kicks my *kitten*, but I'm noticing a lot of awesome things!
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    CST tonight with Abs, ive been feeling so much stronger every week. Now my hands dont touch the ground for the first 3 exercises (just like Adam, trying to be a hot shot by putting my hands in the air, lol).
  • stormy213
    Options
    Back and biceps done!
  • Timarling
    Options
    Chest & Shoulders done. I do enjoy that workout quite a bit, although my chest is entirely gassed by the end of it.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Yoga day today....and probably a run later on today. Keep it up everyone, recovery week is in sight!
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    D1W7 Chest, shoulders & triceps ARX done. Really felt it in the shoulders today but the push ups are getting lower and more of them. Not too sure I'm looking forward to recovery week. I think I lost a bit of momentum during week 4. Anyway, might feel different at the end of week 7 :)
  • stormy213
    Options
    Legs and back done! Rest day tomorrow then recovery! Yay!
  • Timarling
    Options
    I'm seeing why recovery weeks are built in. Just finished plyo and it was likely my worst outing since week 2. That or I just overexerted myself at the start. At the end I looked like I had jumped into a pool so I guess I was still bringing it. Shrug.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Love my rest days! Thinking about bumping it up to doubles for the last 4 weeks. We'll see, it's always easy to say stuff like that on a rest day! LOL!
  • Timarling
    Options
    Never updated Back and biceps as I hopped in a car and was stuck in traffic for 7 1/2 hours. bleh. Love that program though. Did yoga in the hotel room, and off to legs & back now. Almost recovery week!
  • Timarling
    Options
    Legs & Back done!
  • Timarling
    Options
    Done with week 7, bring on some recovering?
  • kelzs1
    kelzs1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Week 7, day 2 plyo done !!! Whew, it's amazing how this never stops kicking my butt!!!
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I start Week 7 Saturday!!