Dear Turbo Fire....

Options
.... I am SO sorry that I passed you by for the last few months. I'm sorry that you were set in the back of my workout rotation while I focused on other areas in my exercise life. It has been a long few months without you and now that you are back in my life I am THRILLED! I forgot how much you mean to me, how much I enjoy spending time with you in the mornings, and how I think about you when we are not together. PLEASE accept my apology because right now you are kicking my booty and leaving me in a pile of sweat! I've learned my lesson.... I will be seeing you for the next 90 days, if you like it or not!! <3

Day 2 and I forgot how much FUN Turbo Fire is! I'm sad tomorrow is rest day already!!!

Replies

• Jacinta130
    Options
    Great post! i miss it also, not been able to get my exercise in properly for a while due to studies and family stuff,
    can't wait to get back into it properly!!
    HOORAH FOR TURBO FIRE!!!!
  • always4vin
    Options
    I have done turbo fire...but not as a consistent workout. I have added it here in there in a week workout with my others like Jillian. But I tell you I barely made it yesterday. Makes me feel out of shape!! It kicks your butt, I am hoping with hard work and not giving up that I will make it through the whole 90 days! Good luck to you...but you look great!!! Your hard work has already paid off!!!
  • always4vin
    Options
    ps Yes, with family, work...and other things it can be diffcult. And I can't always do the same time of day. :( Not fun, but as long as I get the workout in, I guess that's all that matters.

Not sure how to add the calories in. Does anyone know how much is the average burn for turbo fire?
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    lol you are too funny ;)
  • Mschmidt63
    Options
    Yay!! I'm excited that I've joined the Turbo Fire group!!

again lol
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    Welcome back!!! I'm sure your TF missed you too. :-)

It's amazing how much fun it is, right?! Love it!