4 c-sections and not sure if my tummy will ever go away

Options
hi im shawn and just wondering if anyone has anytips to help me with my big tummy i have 6 weeks left in my options classes and am really worried that my tummy will stay the same i gained 100 lbs with my 1st baby and havent been able to lose it yet 4 kids later and no more allowed im getting the surgery to help me get back down .. please feel free to post any tips you may have for me and Thanks alot

Replies

• whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    you should search message board there is a new thread with moms who lost the weight and they look amazing it is possible but it is extremely hard , or you can do a tummy tuck , surgery is never your first option though .
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have had 4 children as well and went from 140 to 220 with my first child (she was cesarean) I did do v-bac with my other 3, but my stomach never has recovered from that first child. My oldest is 14 now, and my youngest 6, and my stomach is still bleh... BUT I have been doing 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels and in 15 days I have lost 3 inches around my belly button and 3.5 inches on my natural waist (2 inches above belly button) while most of my other measurements have stayed about the same, so that feels wonderful. The skin is still loose, but I still have some fat there and hoping that with time it will tighten up. If not, then once I hit my goal weight I may consider a tummy tuck.
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I was told that when you body fat is in a healthy 24.9-18 % range, it is amazing how even a once bloated very over-weight person's body will shrink back! This is what I am hoping for!
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    This is my worry too, I've had 5 c-sects and it seems the more weight I lose the saggier my "apron", :frown:
  • sk1nnyme
    Options
    I've had two c-sections: one was a classical ceasearan - cut straight to my navel and an additional abdominal surgery. My stomach becomes flat and with a small waistline, but I still have a little overhang which I loathe - loose skin. I view it as a badge of motherhood.