any minecrafters out there??

Options
da_sammit
da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
hiya!

any one a minecrafter?? im looking for a decent server to join and just wondering if any of you out there have one or play!

Replies

• johnnythrash
    johnnythrash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I play! unfortunately my friend just took down his server so I've been looking for one as well
  • da_sammit
    Options
    ick. hahaha. all the decent ones im finding are forum based and white listed!! PITA. i just want to build with other people, not sign up to forums and the like :(:(
  • johnnythrash
    johnnythrash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    agreed, I was a bit disillusioned..I made the pyramid complex, lighthouse of alexandria, and the colossus of rhodes (all on survival) on my friends server, then he took it down and deleted the world GRRRR
  • kchen135
    Options
    I play! But I haven't been on in a while and all the updates are confusing me...
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I play, but I've stopped recently because I'm working on a project and it contributes way too much to my procrastination.
  • da_sammit
    Options
    some of the new updates are good.. not so keen on the whole "hunger meter" though.. still working that one out.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Yes! Love minecraft! We were hosting a sever for a long time but then switched to renting one. I think we put minecraft on the backburner when SWTOR came out :)