Ok, I'll go first

Options
So I've been skinny all my life. I'm good with that, there are worse problems to have. But I whittled down to 90lb. That's frightening. (Nope, not on drugs, no eating disorder and no medical conditions.) In the past 15 days, I've gone up to 91.2lb. I still have a long way to go, but at least I'm getting somewhere.

How are you guys doing?

Replies

• _z_o_ë_
    Options
    Hey again! I've been stuck at 103 for a long time now. The highest I've ever been is 106, and granted... it's better than 90(I couldn't even imagine... I hope you're ok.♥) I still feel weak and just... unhealthy. I just don't eat when I'm busy or sad, which is way too often lately, so I'm having a hard time, but im trying! Good luck to you♥♥♥
  • ronakcvr
    ronakcvr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, For some reason I tend to loose weight very easily especially when I dont eat enough. I dont want to eat junk and put on weight but eat healthy food to gain weight. Since about a month, I have working hard to eat healthy and work out every alternate days. The idea is to build muscles along with healthy eating. I have gained 5lbs in this past month. Quite happy with my progress. Would be happy to have some friends/ buddies for moral support. :happy:
  • Genghiskhannie
    Options
    I also tend to skip meals when I'm too busy or if I'm angry or sad or too excited. And then I'll work 10 straight hours and barely sleep. Aside from being dangerous, its just a crappy way to live. You just have to make the time to take care of yourself.

When you don't have the time (or the appetite) to eat very much, go for calorie and nutrient dense snacks like almonds, hard boiled eggs, avocados. Kind Bars are awesome, Macrobars are even better (they're bigger, but they are also soy-free and gluten-free). Fresh fruit smoothies are great, you can easily cram 800 calories into 16oz. Add raw honey or olive oil to everything you can.

You can do it!
  • heartness1
    Options
    I have battled with Anorexia and Bulimia since i was 18 years old, I have been admitted into hospital twice to help put the weight on due to my body was starting to shut down i went from being roughly 48 to 50kgs to 39kgs in less than a month, I am still quite thin now and do still battle with my weight though i no longer think that i am fat or starve myself now, though to date i am only 41kg ive joind my fitness pal to help gain weight
  • Zsala88
    Options
    YAY! So glad I found this group with out feeling guilty of seeing the mass of WEIGHT LOSS groups. So, here's my deal.
    I have been skinny all my life I'm 5'9" so, it REALLY shows. After having my son, I finally got up to a weight of 130, which looked great! But, soon after had an abrupt period of sickness. I lost 20lbs!

Needless to say, I've taken care of my health issues. But now I am struggling to get my weight back up. I have always had an extremely fast metabolism and I consider my self to be quite athletic. Never had to restrict my diet. I eat all day, what ever, when ever, still.... No Progress.
  • Genghiskhannie
    Options
    YAY! So glad I found this group with out feeling guilty of seeing the mass of WEIGHT LOSS groups. So, here's my deal.
    I have been skinny all my life I'm 5'9" so, it REALLY shows. After having my son, I finally got up to a weight of 130, which looked great! But, soon after had an abrupt period of sickness. I lost 20lbs!

Needless to say, I've taken care of my health issues. But now I am struggling to get my weight back up. I have always had an extremely fast metabolism and I consider my self to be quite athletic. Never had to restrict my diet. I eat all day, what ever, when ever, still.... No Progress.

I assume you've already had your thyroid checked out. Have you tried Pilates or yoga?