Where are all the topics???

Options
sarbu24
sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
I joined this group and there arent any topics? Who wants to start?

Hi, my name is Sarah. I would love to love 40 pounds by June. I cant wait for the number to start going down on the scale. I am eating better and walking on the treadmill every night when my babies go to sleep. I have two under the age of two so my life is pretty hectic. And I also work a full time job in Customer Service. Who wants to start a challange with me??? How about 5 pounds by Valentines Day??

Replies

• MOesmama
    MOesmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm Chris- I have 30 pounds to drop. I would love to drop this weight by June, but I will take what I can get. I also have two children, 5 and 3. I work full time as a school counselor.

I would love to drop 5 pounds by Valentines day. We have a biggest loser challenge at work and weigh in is today. fingers crossed. Last week I lost 3 pounds and I still came in last!
  • Adavis8990
    Adavis8990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Amber Shaw. I am a college student. No kids, no husband, but I do have a boy friend that I want to soon be engaged to *finger's crossed*. 21 years old and I feel like I'm 35 years old (no offense to any woman 30+!). I should be in the best shape of my life, but I have pretty much failed my body. :/ Right now I am 190 lbs and I would love to be 150-160ish lbs by June, but if I don't reach that goal I will be happy just to get this weight loss process going regardless. :)

If I lived on my own I KNOW I would eat better, but since I am still at home (in the deep country) I have to eat what my parent's bring in. I try to encourage them to eat better, but we always resort to go back to our old eating habits. My major goal is to absolutely fall in love with working out and taking pride in my body. I WILL get there one day soon, keep me in your thoughts and prayers! Good luck ladies!!!
  • sarbu24
    Options
    We can definately lose 5 by valentines day!! Lets get some extra cardio in ! I am going to try to add more minutes on the treadmill everynight untill Feb 14!
  • stammy27
    Options
    I'm ready for the 5lb challenge by Valentines Day to ladies!
  • kckeegan
    Options
    Hi all! 33 lbs (in a perfect world) to lose and I just started "Insanity" today. I had my little sister there to help me mostly keeping me laughing. For those of you doing this or some other type of workout that isn't listed on this site, I found a great calculator online that helps figure out how many calories you burn per workout! GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
  • mkirschmann
    mkirschmann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I see that I missed the 5 pounds by V-day challenge but I'm up for any other goals!! I really need a small group to hold myself accountable to and I'm hoping this is it.
  • LENNJAM
    LENNJAM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I missed the challenge as well...Let's try for 5 lbs by the end of February, MKIRSCHMANN?
  • mkirschmann
    Options
    I'll take it!
  • LENNJAM
    LENNJAM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok it's on! :)
  • sarbu24
    Options
    We can definately lose 5 by valentines day!! Lets get some extra cardio in ! I am going to try to add more minutes on the treadmill everynight untill Feb 14!

I totally forgot about this thread:( oops. But I did lose my 5 pounds, plus 8:) Total of 13 pounds!!!!
  • sarbu24
    Options
    I see that I missed the 5 pounds by V-day challenge but I'm up for any other goals!! I really need a small group to hold myself accountable to and I'm hoping this is it.

Im too late for the new challenge. Im going to try for 5 pounds by March 15th. Anybody in?
  • mkirschmann
    Options
    I'm going for 8 pounds by March 15th! That is just about 2 pounds per week. Anyone in?
  • pamelazee
    pamelazee Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I just joined in. Started last Friday, so I haven't weighted in again yet. I am trying to lost 44 by December 31st. I've done the yo-yo thing my whole life so I know losing slower is better. I went from 198 to 163 from May 2007 - September 2008. In June 2010 I started gaining it back. "They" say 135-145 is my ideal weight (at 5'6") but when I was 16 and very fit and active I weighted 155. I was happy at 163, but I will make that judgement if I want to lose anymore when I get there.
  • sarbu24
    Options
    alright girls, we have two weeks left to hit our goals!!! How much have you lost so far? I have lost two, three more to go!!! :)
  • sarbu24
    Options
    Ok, so I just joined in. Started last Friday, so I haven't weighted in again yet. I am trying to lost 44 by December 31st. I've done the yo-yo thing my whole life so I know losing slower is better. I went from 198 to 163 from May 2007 - September 2008. In June 2010 I started gaining it back. "They" say 135-145 is my ideal weight (at 5'6") but when I was 16 and very fit and active I weighted 155. I was happy at 163, but I will make that judgement if I want to lose anymore when I get there.

Hello:) Just added you:) I think that 44 pounds is a good goal. One pound a week is very do-able:) Good luck!
  • pamelazee
    Options
    Had a really bad day yesterday. Sat down in front of the tv with a box of vanilla wafers and blew my calories by 500. Any advice on how to best move on from this disaster and not let it happen agian?
  • sarbu24
    Options
    Had a really bad day yesterday. Sat down in front of the tv with a box of vanilla wafers and blew my calories by 500. Any advice on how to best move on from this disaster and not let it happen agian?

Dont buy the wafers. Lol. I broke a tooth last summer on those delicious little cookies. They are very addicting!!! Maybe buy a box of cookies that has 100 calorie packs if you really need a treat in the house. Or try some FatFree coolwhip with some fruit, thats what I do. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • sarbu24
    Options
    Ok girls, anyone meet there goal? I lost exactly 5 pounds! I am hoping to lost another 13 in the next 4 weeks. Anyone else have a goal for the next month? My 32nd birthday is April 15th, and my goal is to lose 32 pounds by that date. If I stay on track I think I can do it:)
  • pamelazee
    Options
    I would like to lose 5-10 pounds by April 30.
  • sarbu24
    Options
    I would like to lose 5-10 pounds by April 30.

You can definately lose that in 6 weeks!! Good luck !!!