Clothing Size

Options
124»

Replies

• ktbia
    ktbia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 11, 169, and wear 10s. They were getting snug for a bit but fitting well again.
    For a brief moment a few years back, I was 158 and fit into 8s. That is my goal.

i have had 3 kids and my belly has a ton of skin and flab. I hate having any pooch over my pants at all. I am doing lots of ab exercises to tone it up and strengthen, but i know it will only shrink as i lose this weight!
  • scoliosissista23
    Options
    I am currently 163lbs but my goal is to be around 155-150 (I am 5' 11.5') . I wear size 10-12 in pants, m/l in shirts, and I am about a size 12 in dresses (I have a compacted ribcage due to my scoliosis). :)
  • jan_andrea
    jan_andrea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, I went shopping today (Dress Barn Woman -- totally on a whim). Tried some 20s -- they fit the same as the ones I wear now: need a belt to stay up, and can pull them on without undoing fasteners. Then I tried some 18s -- they didn't need a belt, but I could still pull them up no problem. Then I tried some 16s, and the heavens opened up and the light shone down upon me and birds sang, and YES! I bought 4 pairs of size 16Ws! I haven't worn a 16 since I was 16 years old! That's 21 years!

I am awfully pleased today. And my legs look *good* in those skinny jeans!
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    I started at 259lbs and wore size 16/18. I'm 245 now and still the same size!
  • juliebunz
    juliebunz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and 215 and wear a size 12. At my heaviest of 250 I was a size 16, Ive never had a butt or thighs, I carry everything above the waist. I own a pair of 10s that ALMOST close!! But I'm getting there =] for tops I've always worn xxl and plus size. I fit into an XL now but I know I won't ever be a medium top, but that's ok cause I heart my tatas =)
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I think the whole apple vs. pear shape comes into play.

I am an apple, so my jeans/pants size is 14/16 depending on the design and cut.

At 6 feet, I'm happier in 14s, but 16s aren't horrid and they are usually just a tad longer, which is always good.
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    5'10, pear-shaped at 173 lbs currently wearing a size 8-10. At my largest of 220 lbs, a size 14-16; at my lowest (adult weight) 158 lbs, a size 6-8. My goal is to fit comfortably in a size 8 without fluctuations.
  • jjschmecks
    jjschmecks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 216lbs, can fit into my stretch old navy's size 14, lil snug but Im still xxl in the top area due to my boobage :laugh:
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and at 200lbs I wore a size 12/L, now I'm at 183 I wear a 10/M.
  • allikat1324
    allikat1324 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and around 155 lbs now. I just bought size 4 Lucky Jeans and at Old Navy. I wore a size 6 Old Navy and Lucky at about 160 lbs and size 8 in Lucky's at about 165 lbs.