15 days Down Report Card (2/21/12)

Options
fjsutton
fjsutton Posts: 60 Member
Guys forgive me, for some reason i am a day late everytime. I think i will have to redo my calender reminder settings.
NEway beyond my goofs How has everyone been doing the past 2 weeks. Progress!!!

Replies

• mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not so hot. I have been busting my butt working out and sooo faithful on my diary yet the scale is not showing it. I am getting discouraged. I upped my calorie in take so see if that was the problem and I don't see much of a difference. Ugh!
  • LoveToDance9
    LoveToDance9 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm doing really well so far. Added strength training to my zumba cardio and I'm more on track with food. AND thankfully the scale is moving after a loong break with no losses.
  • lindseykp
    Options
    I have been checking in everyday and staying within or under my calorie goal. Doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD, I am almost done with week 2. HOWEVER....the scale has gone up 2 lbs!!!! I know it has to be muscle, I can see a difference in my arms, abs, face and calves for sure. I just wish the numbers were changing on the scale. I have been working out every day with 1 day off a week. I still need to work on drinking more water.
  • lindseykp
    Options
    I also changed my life style on MFP from sedentary to light activity now that I work out everyday. That bumps up my calories and maybe I will see a difference now. Because after working out my net calories was usually under 1,000 a day. It is getting had for me to eat more than that anymore. My appetite has gone way down since starting MFP!
  • dahvishont02
    dahvishont02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am running into difficulties, but am not discouraged yet. I am picking up the pieces and salvaging the rest of these 90 days.