Exercising at home

Options
bemusic
bemusic Posts: 12 Member
What do you use when you exercise at home? I have P90X but am a little scared to start it. I use my treadmill too but need a little motivation to keep going with other stuff.

Replies

• pamelapeldo
    pamelapeldo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I LOVE all of the Jillian Michaels DVD's. They are usually 20-30 minutes and a good workout. Then I typically do some cardio afterwards (my elliptical, running, etc). A friend is letting me try out her P90X right now. They are good workouts too...just very long. I also like The Biggest Loser DVD's.
  • moxette
    moxette Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The best thing about trying P90X at home is that if you need a break nobody else knows so don't be afraid! For pure results I know P90X is awesome but grueling. I think if you could do his workouts 2-3 times a week and then something a little less time consuming another 2-3 you would be set. Bodyrock.tv and Zuzana Light (search her on youtube) have some great workouts that are challenging fat burners and the FLY by. I like doing 20 minutes on the treadmill and finishing with one of Zs workouts. They are also free. Bodyrock has gone under some major and not so great changes over the last several months. Check out the workout archives from Feb-May 2011 for some good ones that don't require equipment. Oh an in my own experience Insanity is a total waste of time and effort.