zombies could actually happen!

Options

Replies

• cadams0715
    Options
    My husband and I already have a zombie escape and survival plan ready to go in such an emergency.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I too have my own survival plan.
    Have you read...

zombie-survival-guide1.jpg

Aim for the head.
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    same here :)
    very short on good weapons though!
    its sad that since having a zombie plan (age of 9!) "go pick up my nan" has been one of the key steps! logic- old people have excess canned food and loaded tool sheds!
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Anyone elses plan involve playing really loud death metal, causing the zombies to lose all their limbs and turn themselves into a kind of mosh-puddle?

just mine then :D

*EDIT* IDK why they haven't tried this on 'The Walking Dead' yet...
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My friends and I have a very detailed zombie escape plan. Luckly my friendsand I all collect weapons of various types. Iwant to read the zombie survival guide but I dont know where to get it ?
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    I'm good on weapon stockpile, just keep adding ammo. I'll barter weapons for canned goods, anyone interested?

now I'm learning to make my own arrow tips out of used disposable razor blades. when my bullets run out, I'll still have the compound bow. send me your used razor blades.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Im using two paintball guns with ball bearings instead of paint, its quiet, effective n easily refilled with air
    And also not going back to a corpse/is it dead/there cant be any zombies in there surely scenarios
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    3 pistols (2 semi, 1 revolver), 500+ rounds of ammo
    1 .22 assault rifle (easier to find rounds instead of everyone hoarding .223, and really, I'm fairly sure a .22 through the skull will stop them)
    12g shotgun, short barrel, 6 shell chamber - currently in home defense mode - 2 birdshot, 2 buck shot, 2 slugs... if I need to shoot you with the slugs you may just be a damn zombie.
    Various edged weapons and blunt objects.

I'm good!
  • AiryM
    AiryM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I tell my husband this all the time. Zombies definitely can happen. Its already started on the small scale with ants. =)

My zombie training includes running and lifting heavy objects (in order to swing them at the head). I also want to practice on the crossbow.

You just never know! =)
  • KlassyKassi
    KlassyKassi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Im using two paintball guns with ball bearings instead of paint, its quiet, effective n easily refilled with air
    And also not going back to a corpse/is it dead/there cant be any zombies in there surely scenarios

This is perfect. It won't have that whole "ringing the dinner bell" effect for all the other zombies around.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just learning on how to fire a gun and relaod it ..with out killing myself...so dam im going to be soo ready!!!!
  • isabellatheo32
    Options
    Ha! You guys rock!! I'm good with a gun, comfortable in the woods and can start a fire with two sticks (seriously)...
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Ha! You guys rock!! I'm good with a gun, comfortable in the woods and can start a fire with two sticks (seriously)...

I could start a fire between my thighs until i lost some weight :p
  • isabellatheo32
    Options
    HA!! That's hilarious! I thought you were going somewhere else with that for a second...
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    We've got zombified ants. It's just a matter of time before it jumps to humans.

I work in a law office. One of the lawyers regularly mocks two of us for our zombie discussions. Then the first Zombie Apocalypse Survival Store popped up here in Vegas.

We keep telling her when the comet hits and bodies start rising, she'll be glad she works with two such knowledgeable people.
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    OKAY GUYS HERES ONE FOR YOU!

ultimate zombie killing theme tune you could get in the zone and take names with
    mine would have to be smack my ***** up by the prodigy every time
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    "zombies could actually happen!"

Exactly! That's why they wig me out. I don't do zombies. (Except Shaun of the Dead, that was funny!)
  • ohsweetcalamity
    ohsweetcalamity Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Of course zombies could happen, but in all the zombie prep and walking dead, and all the other zombie history.... well why has no one else realized zombies are deaf? I mean, they might be able to sense big vibrations, but the membranes in the ear responsible for hearing are so thin, and they're actively decomposing..... that would be one of the first things to go! My plan for the zombie apocalypse? Stay inside and be quiet. Problem solved.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    OKAY GUYS HERES ONE FOR YOU!

ultimate zombie killing theme tune you could get in the zone and take names with
    mine would have to be smack my ***** up by the prodigy every time

LOL I would have to go with Let The Bodies Hit the Floor by drowning pool or Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie :bigsmile:
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am a member of the Zombie Survival Crew! Check them out! Zombiesurvivalcrew.com
    Also I asked my mother-in-law for a nice new machete for christmas last year. She thinks I'm a big weirdo, but she got it for me!!
    You have to be prepared!!