Change

Options
Kamalalue
Kamalalue Posts: 87 Member
I saw a sign on pinterest.com. that said: "You have to make a change, to see a change."

I saw this and had one of those epiphany moments... where I realize that the harder that I fight to keep my life the same, the harder it is going to be to change my life... sounds simple, but it is one of my biggest issues.

I have tricked myself into believing that my life is perfect the way it is - when in fact, I would love myself and my body if that were true.

Does anyone else find themselves fighting change?

Replies

• lyndsiweise
    Options
    although I've lost 70lbs and 15% bodyfat as well as 10 jeans sizes you'd think I'd be like life is great.

Nope- it never stops- the only thing constant is change and we are constantly going through battles.

Health is a lifestyle change you have to think about this for the rest of your life, but it'll be the best thing you've ever done!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Funny, in seeing that
    "You have to make a change, to see a change." First thing that came to mind was "Man in the Mirror" and "If You Wanna Make The
    World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change"

Which of course reminds me yes, don't fall into the trap of doing the same thing over and over yet expecting different results!
    Change it up. Try a new food, try a different veggie for the garden, grow houseplants if you don't currently... make it useful like Aloe though :)
  • Acacia_raye
    Acacia_raye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    that's funny because i saw the same quote on pintrest today also.
    but im there with you, change is hard, but sometimes it is what you need.