At home on a Sat nite in Austin?

Options
atxdee
atxdee Posts: 613 Member
Anyone else home on a saturday nite in Austin? Because I just started my low calorie diet and I'm afraid I might be tempted to drink lots of tequila while I am out!?? haha what your reason?

Replies

• chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Anyone else home on a saturday nite in Austin? Because I just started my low calorie diet and I'm afraid I might be tempted to drink lots of tequila while I am out!?? haha what your reason?

I find my self staying home a lot on the weekends now too. You and I share more than just being in Austin....we share the same drink of choice!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options

I find my self staying home a lot on the weekends now too. You and I share more than just being in Austin....we share the same drink of choice!

haha just saw this..

maybe when we both reach our goal we can celebrate by splitting a bottle haha
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Im usually home on the weekends unless Im out of town.Dont really drink,sometimes a glass of wine or a wine cooler.I know,party pooper,huh?